Digital Government 2012
Over the past few years, two thirds of Australians have used digital channels to interact with government. Increasingly sophisticated websites remain the centrepiece of digital engagement, however adjacent communications channels including integrated email, mobile and social media platforms are now also primary channels for providing efficient government services and stakeholder engagement online.
11:45am Registrations open
01:00pm Digital Citizen Engagement – Understand How Online Channels Maximise Engagement and Efficiencies
02:00pm Accessibility – Much More than Technical Support, Managing Authors Going Forward
04:00pm Networking Drinks
This is a free event for government personnel only with limited seats. To secure your spot please register as soon as possible. Registrations close on Monday 3 December 2012. Register at http://www.sitecore.net/AUDigitalGov2012
Hyatt Hotel Canberra
120 Commonwealth Avenue
Yarralumla ACT 2600
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.