This case study looks at the results of civil contracting company, Fulton Hogan, was able to achieve after adopting a suite of technologies to support its end-user computing environment. •Company was looking for new technology that would give better project support, secure access and to increase mobile usage •Growth was seen in all goal areas of: growth, cost management, risk management, talent management, client engagement, CSR, productivity and innovation •Dynamic infrastructure allows the IT department to adapt quicker and support the business’s needs, across multiple areas
- In Pictures: 5 things we love, hate about the ASUS X205 notebook
- Get ready for the 24-hour laptop: Battery life hits new highs
- Facebook testing spartan Android 'Lite' service
- States threaten lawsuit against Obama's municipal broadband plan
- Simple Google search outed alleged Silk Road founder
- US startup finds malware intrusions by keeping an eye on processor radio frequencies
- Apple readies another crack at ending Yosemite's Wi-Fi ills
- Gartner foresees 250m connected vehicles on the road by 2020
- Facebook blocks content in Turkey deemed insulting to the Prophet Muhammad
- What is home automation and how do I get started?
- FTC: IRS imposter complaints up more than 2,300% in 2014
- What can I do with home automation?
- Broward County rolls out its own fiber ring, shifts to VoIP
- Apple Watch to go on sale in March, claims analyst
- AT&T to acquire Nextel Mexico assets for $1.9 billion