- Large & Complex Government Organization
- New and Exciting Data Integration Project
- Advance BI Tools experience needed - Syd CBD
Currently looking for a Data Architect for a wide program of work, MS BI Tools, MS SSRS, SSAS, Data Integration, Power BI, Microsoft Azure, Syd - CBD
We are currently looking to engage a Data Architect who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for the Architecture, Design and oversight of data related initiatives such as Data exchange or integration, data warehouse and mining, business intelligence and analytic solutions.
As the Data Architect, you will be assisting in the delivery of analytics platforms and solutions to meet critical business needs, designing and documenting data integration and outlining technical requirements.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government expertise.
- Assist in the analysis of requirements for Business Intelligence projects
- The design of Analytical BI applications for clients
- Liaising with Business Stakeholders and IT SMEs
- Developing strategies for various Data Warehouse and BI Solutions and analytics platforms and reporting
- Development of Enterprise Data Architectures for clients and develop models for data governance
- Assisting in the development and implementation of migration plans
- 7 years' experience in Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of MS BI Toolset is required including SQL Server, reporting and analytical services MS SSRS and SSAS, Data integration with MS SSIS
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure
- Extensive experience in information and data modelling in large enterprises
- Strong experience working with Enterprise Architectures, Design and Analysis, Service Deliver and Project Teams
- Understand legacy environments, particular Lotus Notes
- Understand new platforms - Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint and SQL Server
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200164608.
Reference Number: 200164608_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below