Online Solutions Analyst
- Exciting and challenging role
- Great team environment
- Permanent position
Leading Superannuation company are looking for an Online Solutions Analyst to provide both technical expertise and deliver business solutions
Leading Superannuation company are looking for an Online Solutions Analyst to join their team to provide both technical expertise and deliver business solutions.
The key responsibilites of this role will include:
- Day to day management and resolution of all online solutions incidents and requests, including Level 1 support in line with agreed SLAs
- Coordinating activities including solutions maintenance with external vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Reviewing and advising internal stakeholders on private/public online and business solutions, cloud technologies and products
- Ensure alignment of online solution design with the organisation's requirements in consultation with enterprise and solution architects
- Administer and maintain multiple online and business systems to ensure reliable and timely function
- Implement and manage deployment of changes to all online solution environments including developing, writing and/or maintaining technical documentation and training for supported solutions
- Create test scripts and undertake Release Verification Testing for all online solutions upgrades / deployments and report performance remediation activities for all online solutions to stakeholders as required
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Relevant tertiary or technical qualifications in Online Solutions
- Demonstrated experience supporting online and business solutions
- Solid understanding of integration infrastructures and APIs
- Management of cloud-based infrastructure
- Proven experience analysing and resolving online system incidents, problems and root causes
- Proven experience coordinating and executing change for online solution upgrades and patching, according to defined outage parameters.
- Demonstrated experience writing test scripts and performing testing for new and upgraded online solutions
- Understanding of application and infrastructure monitoring tools and processes
- Experience with work management tools such as JIRA
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the proven ability to liaise and negotiate effectively with people internal and external to the organisation.
- Able to adapt and operate in a fast paced changing environment
- Demonstrated experience and ability to operate effectively in a team, contributing positively to team operations and working relationships.
- Strong knowledge of the SDLC and familiarity with the ITIL framework
- Strong skills in the administration of web and database servers
- Willingness to learn and cross-skill in a collaborative team environment
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the above criteria APPLY now or contact Olivia Lewis - email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Olivia Lewis on 02 9464 5511. Please quote our job reference number: 200164817.
Reference Number: 200164817_1
Contact Details: Olivia Lewis
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Olivia Lewis