IT Support Technician
- Initial 6 Month Contract
- Macquarie Park Location
- Leading Organisation
Fantastic opportunity now available for an IT Support Technician to join a global IT organisation for a huge and exciting transformation project.
A global IT organisation based in Macquarie Park has an exciting opening for an IT Support Technician to join their fast paced and dynamic team.
This role will see you working on a huge transformation project and contribute to its success with both face to face and over the phone IT support.
- Provide onsite support to users of the organisations systems and applications.
- Logging and tracking user inquires
- Taking calls/queries
- Assist customers with resolving technical issues
- Identify, evaluate and resolve customer problems
- Escalation of more complex technical issues
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- 6-12 months experience in both face to face and over the support (Desirable)
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Experience with solving computer-related problems
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact George Davies on 02 94645955. Please quote our job reference number: 200164921.
Reference Number: 200164921_2
Contact Details: George Davies- 02 9464 5955
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: George Davies
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5955