- 7 March 2012 01:31
MahiFX Goes Live: Interbank Expertise, Technology and Pricing Now Available to Retail FX Clients
London, England – MahiFX, the new proprietary-built foreign exchange (FX) trading platform, has officially launched to retail Forex traders worldwide.
The platform, developed by ex-interbank traders, analysts and developers, is headed by David Cooney, former global co-head of currency options and e-FX trading at Barclays Capital and Susan Cooney, former head of electronic FX institutional sales in Europe for Barclays Capital.
The web-based MahiFX platform, now fully-launched after one year of intensive research, development and testing, offers retail traders new and enhanced trading functionality that includes:
• Institutional level pricing: e.g. EUR/USD 0.8 pips, EUR/GBP 0.8, USD/JPY 0.8
• Details of MahiFX spreads in all time zones can be viewed on the dedicated spreads page together with historical data at https://mahifx.com/spreads/
• Tradeable Prices: no 'from' prices, hidden costs, slippage, re-quotes or minimum trade size
• Quick Order: feature to leave bids and offers very close to or inside the market
• Auto Sizing: enables traders to control their position – automatic resize of stop losses and take profits
• Mahi Books: set up multiple books each with its own currency pair, apply multiple strategies and keep track of them all at a glance
• Graphical Order History: gives fully transparent view of exactly where and when orders were filled
• Market responsible leverage: of up to 50:1
• 24-hours streaming news and economic calendars
• Customisable Charting feature with a wide range of indicators and overlays
• Clean, modern design and intuitive user interface
• Full customer support: 24 hours per day, 5 days per week
• Demo Account: free $100k practice account
The MahiFX platform trading requires no minimum deposit. To view an introductory video detailing MahiFX platform attributes and functionality please follow this link.
MahiFX’s core offering to the retail market is based on transparency, technology, pricing and design.
“Our aim is to bring genuinely tight institutional level pricing direct to the retail FX trader through a richly informative, elegantly designed platform," said David Cooney, MahiFX CEO. “As a market maker we are able to offer our customers access to consistently tight spreads previously unavailable in the retail sector.”
MahiFX is headquartered in New Zealand, with offices in London. The Company is regulated by The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), Australia’s corporate, markets and financial services regulator.
To learn more or to sign up for a demo trading account please visit https://mahifx.com
Links to the release: https://static.mahifx.com/uploads/2012_03/MahiFX_Platform_Launch_050312.doc
Notes for Editors:
About MahiFX – a new forex trading platform
Headquartered in Christchurch, New Zealand and with offices in London, MahiFX launched its proprietary-built browser-based foreign exchange (Forex) trading platform on the 20th February 2012.
Developed by a team of ex-interbank traders, analysts and developers, MahiFX provides retail forex traders with an unrivalled trading environment and experience through its provision of a technologically-advanced trading platform and competitive market maker rates.
For Media: Michele McDermott-Fox The Top Floor T: +44.1625.502545 | M: + 44.7729.501.369 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today