- 7 March 2012 01:31
MahiFX Goes Live: Interbank Expertise, Technology and Pricing Now Available to Retail FX Clients
London, England – MahiFX, the new proprietary-built foreign exchange (FX) trading platform, has officially launched to retail Forex traders worldwide.
The platform, developed by ex-interbank traders, analysts and developers, is headed by David Cooney, former global co-head of currency options and e-FX trading at Barclays Capital and Susan Cooney, former head of electronic FX institutional sales in Europe for Barclays Capital.
The web-based MahiFX platform, now fully-launched after one year of intensive research, development and testing, offers retail traders new and enhanced trading functionality that includes:
• Institutional level pricing: e.g. EUR/USD 0.8 pips, EUR/GBP 0.8, USD/JPY 0.8
• Details of MahiFX spreads in all time zones can be viewed on the dedicated spreads page together with historical data at https://mahifx.com/spreads/
• Tradeable Prices: no 'from' prices, hidden costs, slippage, re-quotes or minimum trade size
• Quick Order: feature to leave bids and offers very close to or inside the market
• Auto Sizing: enables traders to control their position – automatic resize of stop losses and take profits
• Mahi Books: set up multiple books each with its own currency pair, apply multiple strategies and keep track of them all at a glance
• Graphical Order History: gives fully transparent view of exactly where and when orders were filled
• Market responsible leverage: of up to 50:1
• 24-hours streaming news and economic calendars
• Customisable Charting feature with a wide range of indicators and overlays
• Clean, modern design and intuitive user interface
• Full customer support: 24 hours per day, 5 days per week
• Demo Account: free $100k practice account
The MahiFX platform trading requires no minimum deposit. To view an introductory video detailing MahiFX platform attributes and functionality please follow this link.
MahiFX’s core offering to the retail market is based on transparency, technology, pricing and design.
“Our aim is to bring genuinely tight institutional level pricing direct to the retail FX trader through a richly informative, elegantly designed platform," said David Cooney, MahiFX CEO. “As a market maker we are able to offer our customers access to consistently tight spreads previously unavailable in the retail sector.”
MahiFX is headquartered in New Zealand, with offices in London. The Company is regulated by The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), Australia’s corporate, markets and financial services regulator.
To learn more or to sign up for a demo trading account please visit https://mahifx.com
Links to the release: https://static.mahifx.com/uploads/2012_03/MahiFX_Platform_Launch_050312.doc
Notes for Editors:
About MahiFX – a new forex trading platform
Headquartered in Christchurch, New Zealand and with offices in London, MahiFX launched its proprietary-built browser-based foreign exchange (Forex) trading platform on the 20th February 2012.
Developed by a team of ex-interbank traders, analysts and developers, MahiFX provides retail forex traders with an unrivalled trading environment and experience through its provision of a technologically-advanced trading platform and competitive market maker rates.
For Media: Michele McDermott-Fox The Top Floor T: +44.1625.502545 | M: + 44.7729.501.369 firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits based on Forrester Consulting Study “The Total Economic Impact of Converging SAP Landscapes on Vblock™ Systems”
- FTCampaign Managers | Programmatic / RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTData Product SpecialistNSW
- FTAccount Manager - DataNSW
- FTDigital Performance Manager - MediaNSW
- FTStrategic Account Manager - Google AnalyticsNSW
- FTClient Service Director - Search: SEO & PPCNSW
- FTSEM Specialist - SEM AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Marketing CoordinatorNSW
Pathways Express is a one-day intensive learning and development program for senior ICT executives. It is designed to equip participants with the skills and competencies required to more effectively manage the demands and complexities of contemporary businesses. The program brings together ‘real world’ best practices, thought leadership and business insights to help today’s ICT professionals deliver higher value into their organisations and position themselves as tomorrow’s business leaders.
- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
- iiNet back in court over P2P file sharing
- Cisco said to be selling most of VCE stake to EMC
- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
- Industry can head off IoT privacy rules, former US official says
- Section 313: Federal police used website blocking to tackle malware
- Microsoft discloses zero-day flaw, publishes quick fix
- Microsoft warns of Windows zero-day; hackers serve exploits in PowerPoint files
- Yahoo squeezes out some growth
- Ford wants to keep drivers alert on the long road to autonomous cars
- Kii offers an on-ramp to the Internet of Things
- Bunnings drives productivity with iPod Touch rollout
- NFC chip implants: First Apple, now this guy
- New Windows 10 TP build adds Windows Phone Action Center
- Software developer shortage transcends international boundaries