- 7 March 2012 01:31
MahiFX Goes Live: Interbank Expertise, Technology and Pricing Now Available to Retail FX Clients
London, England – MahiFX, the new proprietary-built foreign exchange (FX) trading platform, has officially launched to retail Forex traders worldwide.
The platform, developed by ex-interbank traders, analysts and developers, is headed by David Cooney, former global co-head of currency options and e-FX trading at Barclays Capital and Susan Cooney, former head of electronic FX institutional sales in Europe for Barclays Capital.
The web-based MahiFX platform, now fully-launched after one year of intensive research, development and testing, offers retail traders new and enhanced trading functionality that includes:
• Institutional level pricing: e.g. EUR/USD 0.8 pips, EUR/GBP 0.8, USD/JPY 0.8
• Details of MahiFX spreads in all time zones can be viewed on the dedicated spreads page together with historical data at https://mahifx.com/spreads/
• Tradeable Prices: no 'from' prices, hidden costs, slippage, re-quotes or minimum trade size
• Quick Order: feature to leave bids and offers very close to or inside the market
• Auto Sizing: enables traders to control their position – automatic resize of stop losses and take profits
• Mahi Books: set up multiple books each with its own currency pair, apply multiple strategies and keep track of them all at a glance
• Graphical Order History: gives fully transparent view of exactly where and when orders were filled
• Market responsible leverage: of up to 50:1
• 24-hours streaming news and economic calendars
• Customisable Charting feature with a wide range of indicators and overlays
• Clean, modern design and intuitive user interface
• Full customer support: 24 hours per day, 5 days per week
• Demo Account: free $100k practice account
The MahiFX platform trading requires no minimum deposit. To view an introductory video detailing MahiFX platform attributes and functionality please follow this link.
MahiFX’s core offering to the retail market is based on transparency, technology, pricing and design.
“Our aim is to bring genuinely tight institutional level pricing direct to the retail FX trader through a richly informative, elegantly designed platform," said David Cooney, MahiFX CEO. “As a market maker we are able to offer our customers access to consistently tight spreads previously unavailable in the retail sector.”
MahiFX is headquartered in New Zealand, with offices in London. The Company is regulated by The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), Australia’s corporate, markets and financial services regulator.
To learn more or to sign up for a demo trading account please visit https://mahifx.com
Links to the release: https://static.mahifx.com/uploads/2012_03/MahiFX_Platform_Launch_050312.doc
Notes for Editors:
About MahiFX – a new forex trading platform
Headquartered in Christchurch, New Zealand and with offices in London, MahiFX launched its proprietary-built browser-based foreign exchange (Forex) trading platform on the 20th February 2012.
Developed by a team of ex-interbank traders, analysts and developers, MahiFX provides retail forex traders with an unrivalled trading environment and experience through its provision of a technologically-advanced trading platform and competitive market maker rates.
For Media: Michele McDermott-Fox The Top Floor T: +44.1625.502545 | M: + 44.7729.501.369 firstname.lastname@example.org
This whitepaper is the second in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section details the design and capabilities of different forms of protection architecture designed for a variety of circumstances, while also providing alternative approaches. The paper also explains how to maintain availability, including network and application defense and DNS DDoS Mitigation.
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTContent StrategistNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
Modern organizations are under intense pressure to provide accurate, reliable, and speedy financial information to business decision-makers. Furthermore, complying with global standards has become more of a headache than ever before. How do you know if financial management in the cloud is right for you? This data sheet takes an inside look at Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud Service, exploring key product features as well as financial management benefits your organization can realize quickly, including: Lower transaction processing costs and fewer data entry errors; Automated financial processing; Effective management control; Real-time visibility to financial results; Improved compliance; and more Get everything you need to meet financial compliance and improve your bottom line.
- AMD's profitability streak ends at two quarters
- Netcraft tool flags websites affected by Heartbleed
- Israeli start-up, working with GE, out to detect Stuxnet-like attacks
- Facebook wants to help you meet friends offline
- Tor anonymity network to shrink as a result of Heartbleed flaw
- For Red Hat, it's RHEL and then...?
- Report: Oracle pushes back against Oregon officials over troubled health care site
- Google Glass to get a workout from Dutch firefighters
- Nokia doesn't want you to get shocked, suspends tablet sales because of faulty charger
- Facebook users targeted by iBanking Android trojan app
- Samsung and Amazon customize Kindle app, offer free e-books
- Microsoft extends Windows 8.1 Update migration deadline for business
- With Google Glass, the doctor can see you now
- Ruggedized scientific calculator perfect for extreme math
- TSMC benefits from demand for high-tech smartphone chips