- 8 March 2012 14:52
Manhattan Associates Named a Leader in 2012 Warehouse Management Magic Quadrant
Global supply chain optimisation provider Manhattan Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ: MANH) has announced that it is positioned as a leader in the 2012 Gartner, Inc. Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems. Gartner, the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company, evaluated 19 WMS solution offerings in its Magic Quadrant research. The report positions vendors based on completeness of vision in the WMS market and the solution providers’ ability to execute on that vision.
Gartner noted that, “Technical architecture is now a critical evaluation criterion for buyers, second only to functionality. User needs for business agility, and thus application adaptability, require architectures that enable zero– or low—modification implementations, allowing users to adapt their WMSs as business changes occur.”
“We believe our position as a leader in the latest Magic Quadrant further confirms our Platform Thinking vision of connecting typically disparate business processes to deliver enhanced performance across the entire supply chain network,” said Jeff Baum, senior vice president, Asia Pacific, at Manhattan Associates. “Many Manhattan customers have committed to this platform vision and our continued investment in supply chain innovation to help their businesses become more agile and efficient.”
To view a copy of the 2012 WMS Magic Quadrant report, compliments of Manhattan Associates, go to: Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems* - link: http://bit.ly/AmTtjy
*Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems, C. Dwight Klappich, et al, February 27, 2012.
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organisation and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Manhattan Associates, Inc.
Manhattan Associates continues to deliver on its 22-year heritage of providing global supply chain excellence to more than 1,200 customers worldwide that consider supply chain optimisation core to their strategic market leadership. The company's supply chain innovations include: Manhattan SCOPE®, a portfolio of software solutions and technology that leverages a Supply Chain Process Platform to help organisations optimise their supply chains from planning through execution; and Manhattan SCALE™, a portfolio of distribution management and transportation management solutions built on Microsoft .NET technology. For more information, please visit www.manh.com.
Benefits based on Forrester Consulting Study “The Total Economic Impact of Converging SAP Landscapes on Vblock™ Systems”
- FTStrategic Account Manager - Google AnalyticsNSW
- FTAccount Manager - DataNSW
- FTSEM Specialist - SEM AnalystNSW
- FTData Product SpecialistNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | Programmatic / RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTDigital Performance Manager - MediaNSW
- FTClient Service Director - Search: SEO & PPCNSW
Pathways Express is a one-day intensive learning and development program for senior ICT executives. It is designed to equip participants with the skills and competencies required to more effectively manage the demands and complexities of contemporary businesses. The program brings together ‘real world’ best practices, thought leadership and business insights to help today’s ICT professionals deliver higher value into their organisations and position themselves as tomorrow’s business leaders.
- NASA's Mars orbiters survive comet flyby and sneak once-in-a-lifetime peek
- China again blames US for disrupted cybersecurity talks
- Former AAPT CEO joins Nextgen Networks
- Is your Ethernet fast enough? Four new speeds are in the works
- Dropbox used for convincing phishing attack
- IBM 'major announcement' points to deal on chip manufacturing
- NBN: Is your suburb getting FTTN?
- In Pictures: ITworld cartoons 2014 - The year in geek humour, Part 1
- In Pictures: Apple's most important iPad, iMac, OS X Yosemite, and other announcements last week
- Obama orders chip-and-PIN in government credit cards
- Snapchat rolling out non-'creepy' ads that still might get creepy
- Apple's iPad Air 2 chip paves the way for new devices
- Startup offers a big-data storyteller
- Kickstarter suspends Anonabox Tor router project
- Apple patches OS X to protect against POODLE