- 8 March 2012 14:52
Manhattan Associates Named a Leader in 2012 Warehouse Management Magic Quadrant
Global supply chain optimisation provider Manhattan Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ: MANH) has announced that it is positioned as a leader in the 2012 Gartner, Inc. Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems. Gartner, the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company, evaluated 19 WMS solution offerings in its Magic Quadrant research. The report positions vendors based on completeness of vision in the WMS market and the solution providers’ ability to execute on that vision.
Gartner noted that, “Technical architecture is now a critical evaluation criterion for buyers, second only to functionality. User needs for business agility, and thus application adaptability, require architectures that enable zero– or low—modification implementations, allowing users to adapt their WMSs as business changes occur.”
“We believe our position as a leader in the latest Magic Quadrant further confirms our Platform Thinking vision of connecting typically disparate business processes to deliver enhanced performance across the entire supply chain network,” said Jeff Baum, senior vice president, Asia Pacific, at Manhattan Associates. “Many Manhattan customers have committed to this platform vision and our continued investment in supply chain innovation to help their businesses become more agile and efficient.”
To view a copy of the 2012 WMS Magic Quadrant report, compliments of Manhattan Associates, go to: Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems* - link: http://bit.ly/AmTtjy
*Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems, C. Dwight Klappich, et al, February 27, 2012.
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organisation and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Manhattan Associates, Inc.
Manhattan Associates continues to deliver on its 22-year heritage of providing global supply chain excellence to more than 1,200 customers worldwide that consider supply chain optimisation core to their strategic market leadership. The company's supply chain innovations include: Manhattan SCOPE®, a portfolio of software solutions and technology that leverages a Supply Chain Process Platform to help organisations optimise their supply chains from planning through execution; and Manhattan SCALE™, a portfolio of distribution management and transportation management solutions built on Microsoft .NET technology. For more information, please visit www.manh.com.
In this White Paper, IDC offers up some quantifiable benefits that Asian enterprises have observed as a result of deploying backup and recovery solutions. · Many enterprises are finding that the backup and recovery processes and technologies that they have implemented have not kept pace with the demands of the business · IDC identifies how organizations can experience savings and improvements from the deployment of different types of technologies · The benefits fall into three categories: storage environment cost savings; end-user productivity enhancements; and IT staff productivity optimization
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTSearch/SEO/SEM/PPC - Multiple OpportunitiesNSW
- FTAcquisition Marketing ExceutiveNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTSearch/SEO/SEM/PPC - Multiple OpportunitiesVIC
This paper discusses: • The growing challenge of maintaining information security in today’s evolving enterprise environment • Key advantages of desktop virtualization as an inherently more secure computing architecture • The top ten benefits of using desktop virtualization to strengthen information security • And how you can regain control and reduce risk without sacrificing business productivity and growth
- Melbourne IT eyes social media market with Tiger Pistol
- Building a non-distributed big data computing solution on Amazon Web Services
- Pressure mounts in Europe for strict net neutrality
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- Opera pitches all-you-can-eat app stores to mobile operators
- Apple-IBM products in November? Not quite
- Amazon's Fire sale: Phone is now just $199 unlocked
- PoS malware also targeting ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks
- Oracle, Oregon tussle over whether federal court should hear Cover Oregon case
- First robot, networked tablets head to West Africa to fight Ebola
- HP's former CEO Carly Fiorina explores GOP presidential run
- 5 ways to tell a cloud poser from a cloud pro
- EU wants Google to apply 'right to be forgotten' delistings to global .com domain
- What to consider when negotiating a hybrid cloud SLA
- US lawmakers to Europe: Don't break up Google