- 8 March 2012 14:52
Manhattan Associates Named a Leader in 2012 Warehouse Management Magic Quadrant
Global supply chain optimisation provider Manhattan Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ: MANH) has announced that it is positioned as a leader in the 2012 Gartner, Inc. Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems. Gartner, the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company, evaluated 19 WMS solution offerings in its Magic Quadrant research. The report positions vendors based on completeness of vision in the WMS market and the solution providers’ ability to execute on that vision.
Gartner noted that, “Technical architecture is now a critical evaluation criterion for buyers, second only to functionality. User needs for business agility, and thus application adaptability, require architectures that enable zero– or low—modification implementations, allowing users to adapt their WMSs as business changes occur.”
“We believe our position as a leader in the latest Magic Quadrant further confirms our Platform Thinking vision of connecting typically disparate business processes to deliver enhanced performance across the entire supply chain network,” said Jeff Baum, senior vice president, Asia Pacific, at Manhattan Associates. “Many Manhattan customers have committed to this platform vision and our continued investment in supply chain innovation to help their businesses become more agile and efficient.”
To view a copy of the 2012 WMS Magic Quadrant report, compliments of Manhattan Associates, go to: Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems* - link: http://bit.ly/AmTtjy
*Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems, C. Dwight Klappich, et al, February 27, 2012.
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organisation and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Manhattan Associates, Inc.
Manhattan Associates continues to deliver on its 22-year heritage of providing global supply chain excellence to more than 1,200 customers worldwide that consider supply chain optimisation core to their strategic market leadership. The company's supply chain innovations include: Manhattan SCOPE®, a portfolio of software solutions and technology that leverages a Supply Chain Process Platform to help organisations optimise their supply chains from planning through execution; and Manhattan SCALE™, a portfolio of distribution management and transportation management solutions built on Microsoft .NET technology. For more information, please visit www.manh.com.
BIG-IQ Security makes it easy to manage the entire firewall policy life cycle. Read about the key benefits and download the policy auditing and security compliance report today
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Media TraderNSW
- FTMedia Planner Buyer - Media Trader OpportunitiesNSW
- FTCampaign Managers| RTB / Programmatic | Expression of InterestNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
A guide for security and network architects in designing, deploying, and managing architecture to protect against increasingly sophisticated, application-layer DDoS attacks.
- Software bugs most common cause for mobile Internet outages, study says
- FCC gets record number of net neutrality comments, what now?
- Subway to accept NFC payments starting in October
- Micro Focus buying Novell, Suse Linux owner for $1.2 billion
- IBM wants to replace the spreadsheet with Watson Analytics
- Apple issues third OS X Yosemite public beta
- German court lifts countrywide ban on UberPop
- Micron ships 16nm node SSDs, cheapest price yet
- Cisco gains strength in next-gen firewalls via Sourcefire code
- Microsoft sets Windows 9 reveal for Sept. 30
- Mail.Ru buys rest of Russia's VKontakte, ending shareholder dispute
- Net neutrality's hollow promise to startups
- Many Android devices vulnerable to session hijacking through the default browser
- Intel teams with Indian firm to launch 'Eddy' tablet for children
- Infor plots move into cloud financials in strike against Workday