- 8 March 2012 14:52
Manhattan Associates Named a Leader in 2012 Warehouse Management Magic Quadrant
Global supply chain optimisation provider Manhattan Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ: MANH) has announced that it is positioned as a leader in the 2012 Gartner, Inc. Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems. Gartner, the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company, evaluated 19 WMS solution offerings in its Magic Quadrant research. The report positions vendors based on completeness of vision in the WMS market and the solution providers’ ability to execute on that vision.
Gartner noted that, “Technical architecture is now a critical evaluation criterion for buyers, second only to functionality. User needs for business agility, and thus application adaptability, require architectures that enable zero– or low—modification implementations, allowing users to adapt their WMSs as business changes occur.”
“We believe our position as a leader in the latest Magic Quadrant further confirms our Platform Thinking vision of connecting typically disparate business processes to deliver enhanced performance across the entire supply chain network,” said Jeff Baum, senior vice president, Asia Pacific, at Manhattan Associates. “Many Manhattan customers have committed to this platform vision and our continued investment in supply chain innovation to help their businesses become more agile and efficient.”
To view a copy of the 2012 WMS Magic Quadrant report, compliments of Manhattan Associates, go to: Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems* - link: http://bit.ly/AmTtjy
*Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems, C. Dwight Klappich, et al, February 27, 2012.
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organisation and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Manhattan Associates, Inc.
Manhattan Associates continues to deliver on its 22-year heritage of providing global supply chain excellence to more than 1,200 customers worldwide that consider supply chain optimisation core to their strategic market leadership. The company's supply chain innovations include: Manhattan SCOPE®, a portfolio of software solutions and technology that leverages a Supply Chain Process Platform to help organisations optimise their supply chains from planning through execution; and Manhattan SCALE™, a portfolio of distribution management and transportation management solutions built on Microsoft .NET technology. For more information, please visit www.manh.com.
Frost & Sullivan’s award highlights four key performance drivers that distinguish LogRhythm: Key Features include; Brand Performance, Technical Leadership, Defining the Market for Competitors, and Product Line Depth. Download today to get the full Frost and Sullivan Best Practices Research for SIEM and log management.
- Google defends policy that leaves most Android devices unpatched
- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- North Carolina could be next in Google Fiber roll-out
- Conference calls a waste of time? In 1915, this one made history
- Box rides high on Wall Street’s warm welcome
- China tightens Internet control by blocking VPN services
- NFL statement on New England Patriots Deflate-gate
- A Doomsday Clock reading guide
- Microsoft releases big update to Windows 10 preview
- U.S. to impose big tariffs on China and Taiwan for dumping solar panels on market
- US spy program has financial, security impacts, says Snowden
- NASA tests robotic helicopter that would act as Mars scout
- No worries! Asteroid to safely pass Earth on Monday
- Sony delays earnings report in wake of hack attack
- Microsoft to acquire R language powerhouse Revolution Analytics