Internet users may soon start to see more ads that look like posts from Google+, but without visiting the social network.
By Zach Miners | 17 April, 2014 04:27
In space, they say, no one can hear you scream. Some marketers feel the same way about Facebook.
By Zach Miners | 11 April, 2014 03:34
Sydney startup Sneaking Duck has announced it will personalise glasses frames for customers by using 3D printing.
By Adam Bender | 02 April, 2014 16:00
Real-time chatter about television abounds on Twitter, offering a potentially lucrative opportunity for advertising. The social network is looking to make the most of it, announcing a series of deals Monday to better monetize tweets about TV shows around the world.
By Zach Miners | 01 April, 2014 12:21
AOL is pushing to become an elite advertising business with a new platform for buying and selling ads tied to big data.
By Zach Miners | 26 March, 2014 18:37
The money spent by advertisers on the desktop will decline this year as people continue to reach for their smartphones to search for information, according to new data from eMarketer.
By Zach Miners | 14 March, 2014 02:07
An assortment of video ads will soon start appearing in Facebook users' feeds as the company grasps at a larger slice of the lucrative TV advertising market.
By Zach Miners | 13 March, 2014 18:39
Telstra has pledged improved customer support through a “digital first” initiative announced today.
By Adam Bender | 03 March, 2014 14:08
U.S. National Security Agency director General Keith Alexander has called on Congress to pass new legislation focused on protecting the country's cyber assets while at the same time defending his agency's cybersurveillance programs.
By Grant Gross | 27 February, 2014 19:48
Gmail users who get frustrated trying to find the "unsubscribe" link that's often buried in small type at the bottom of promotional emails may instead start seeing it before they even open the message.
By Zach Miners | 21 February, 2014 01:00
Telstra has proposed cutting about 800 jobs at Sensis as it digitises the directory business.
By Adam Bender | 19 February, 2014 10:21
Nearly seven in 10 U.S. voters would pay a higher tax on their mobile phone bills if the money went toward wiring schools with faster broadband networks, according to a new survey.
By Grant Gross | 18 February, 2014 19:53
A growing number of brick-and-mortar businesses, eager to learn more about what goes on inside their walls, are turning to new technology to gather data from people's mobile phones.
By Zach Miners | 14 February, 2014 22:21
A coalition of consumer and privacy groups will ask a U.S. court to reject a settlement that allows Facebook to use minors' pictures in advertisements on the site without their parents' consent.
By Grant Gross | 13 February, 2014 15:59
Mozilla is going to show advertising to Firefox users to increase its sources of revenue that now mainly comes from Google, the company said Wednesday.
By Loek Essers | 12 February, 2014 11:59
Apparently Klout is popular.
By Martyn Williams | 12 February, 2014 00:13
Google has named a top executive from its advertising business to become the new chief executive of its YouTube service.
By Zach Miners | 06 February, 2014 02:08
When Google awarded Eric Schmidt a US$100 million stock bonus in 2011 it was seen as unprecedented for the company. Now it's doing it again.
By Martyn Williams | 04 February, 2014 22:52
The video website Blinkx is contesting a Harvard professor's analysis that accuses the company of charging advertisers for video ads that users rarely see.
By Jeremy Kirk | 31 January, 2014 00:34
Google has been ordered by a court in Virginia to pay royalty to I/P Engine for infringing some claims of two of its patents through the AdWords advertising system.
By John Ribeiro | 29 January, 2014 07:18
Learn how every business can improve efficiency, compete better, and deliver compelling user experiences with flash. You'll also gain access to Gartner's 2013 Cool Vendor Report Download our ebook and learn how you can: - Improve efficiency - Compete better - Deliver compelling user experiences
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Content Manager/Senior Content Manager - CRM/Loyalty FocusNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTContent StrategistNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
Technology has become the heart and soul of every business, but IT workload and system complexity become more challenging. This whitepaper details the future of IT, the major challenges facing CIOs, and the three ways to transform IT so CIOs can lead the way.
- Microsoft takes Iowa from corn to .com
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
- Steve Jobs' character becomes issue in Silicon Valley no-hiring case
- FCC vote on incentive auction plan could further open broadband competition
- Google tech to bring 3D mapping smarts to NASA's space station robots
- Plastic computers taking shape, but won't replace silicon
- Apple has bigger plans than just song ID with Shazam deal
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Americans cool with lab-grown organs, but not designer babies
- IE6: Retired but not dead yet
- Twitter to promote app downloads in mobile timelines