Video streaming and analytics company Ooyala this morning announced it had acquired video advertising platform Videoplaza.
By Rohan Pearce | 21 October, 2014 12:15
Ads are officially coming to Snapchat, in a form the company says is not "targeted," but Snapchat's own terms of service suggest it could do something very much like that.
By Zach Miners | 18 October, 2014 09:21
A major change this year in how online advertisements are sold has been embraced by hackers, who are using advanced ad-targeting capabilities to precisely deliver malware.
By Jeremy Kirk | 17 October, 2014 13:01
Facebook is doubling the rewards it will pay for security vulnerabilities related to code that runs its advertising system, the company said Wednesday.
By Jeremy Kirk | 16 October, 2014 11:47
Malicious advertisements, some of which were displayed on YouTube, redirected more than 113,000 people in the U.S. to harmful websites in just a month, Trend Micro said Tuesday.
By Jeremy Kirk | 15 October, 2014 11:50
If you're like me, you might stroll past a local coffee shop or book store numerous times before you notice it's there or go inside. Facebook thinks an ad might give that extra nudge.
By Zach Miners | 08 October, 2014 11:21
A "like" on Facebook is worth a lot to advertisers there. Now it's also worth something to advertisers in other mobile apps.
By Zach Miners | 08 October, 2014 01:47
An expansion of how Facebook's user data is employed for advertising purposes is prompting questions over privacy.
By Zach Miners | 03 October, 2014 21:50
Malicious advertisements have popped up on websites such as YouTube, Amazon and Yahoo, part of a sophisticated campaign to spread malware, Cisco said Monday.
By Jeremy Kirk | 09 September, 2014 12:16
Search engine optimisation (SEO) company Web Marketing Experts (WME) has expanded its Melbourne office as it looks to hire 115 new staff by December 2014.
By Hamish Barwick | 02 September, 2014 10:00
The Senate late last week passed legislation that amends the Meteorology Act 1955 to make clear that the Bureau of Meteorology can run commercial advertising on its online services.
By Rohan Pearce | 01 September, 2014 12:11
Twitter has expanded its advertising network to 12 mostly central and eastern European markets, the company said Tuesday.
By Loek Essers | 26 August, 2014 20:05
Facebook will reduce "click-bait" posts of outside links that try to lure users with eye-catching headlines.
By Zach Miners | 26 August, 2014 04:49
Amazon plans to expand its small online ad delivery business enough to take on Google's AdWords, according to a Wall Street Journal report.
By Zach Miners | 23 August, 2014 11:12
The adult industry will help drive adoption of virtual reality beyond gamers, according to the creator of one of the Internet’s first free porn websites.
By Adam Bender | 22 August, 2014 08:00
Rewardle is bringing its digital customer loyalty program to smartwatches, the Melbourne startup has announced.
By Adam Bender | 15 August, 2014 10:48
Twitter is looking to boost its advertising business by letting more businesses pay to include video in their tweets.
By Zach Miners | 13 August, 2014 04:52
Rip Curl has launched a smartwatch for surfers that measures surf data and maps their ride on an interactive map.
By Adam Bender | 29 July, 2014 10:45
A method for tracking users across the Internet called "canvas fingerprinting" is simple to stop, but average Internet users may not know how to do it.
By Jeremy Kirk | 25 July, 2014 12:18
Three stealthy tracking mechanisms designed to avoid weaknesses in browser cookies pose potential privacy risks to Internet users, a new research paper has concluded.
By Jeremy Kirk | 22 July, 2014 11:27
Benefits based on Forrester Consulting Study “The Total Economic Impact of Converging SAP Landscapes on Vblock™ Systems”
- FTSEM Specialist - SEM AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Performance Manager - MediaNSW
- FTData Product SpecialistNSW
- FTStrategic Account Manager - Google AnalyticsNSW
- FTClient Service Director - Search: SEO & PPCNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | Programmatic / RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTAccount Manager - DataNSW
Existing IT operational models and an ageing infrastructure are CIOs back from their full potential. This paper reveals the three IT imperatives for a CIO-led transformation, and details how CIOs are adopting strategies to change IT and assert their organisations as business leaders and innovators.
- Motorola Solutions unveils the Symbol TC70 rugged handheld
- FTC appoints privacy researcher Soltani as chief technologist
- Complaints mount about Yosemite crippling Wi-Fi
- Ethernet is coming to cars
- Cook trounces Nadella in 2014 tech pay package tussle
- Data warehouse-as-a-service startup Snowflake comes out of stealth
- Mac revenue tops iPad as Apple sells record 5.5M computers
- One week after patch, Flash vulnerability already exploited in large-scale attacks
- Keep calm and plug the holes
- Candidates for EU's data protection job heard by the European Parliament
- Nadella's 2014 comp package tops $84M
- Citrix's ShareFile gets document signing thanks to acquisition
- Alibaba's mobile OS in China boosted by Meizu partnership
- Virtual reality gains a small foothold in the enterprise
- Your online TV watching is now being tracked across devices