A rich ecosystem of free maps, free data, and free libraries give developers excellent alternatives to Google Maps
Google launched the Chrome OS in late 2010 and has continued to update it despite lukewarm reception by the public toward the platform's model: a browser-centered OS running on a lightweight, minimally-spec'd notebook meant to be used with an always-on Internet connection.
A new service called Fluent promises to revolutionize the way you use Gmail. We put it to the test to see what it's really all about.
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
According to IDC, sixty percent (60%) of business critical information is now stored, sometimes exclusively, in email. It۪s more important than ever to establish an email archiving strategy that ensures business continuity and information availability. Modern email archiving solutions are changing to accommodate the new realities of the digital workplace and can intelligently store, manage and discover email content to meet business and compliance requirements. Read this paper to learn how to solve your top email challenges.
- Microsoft levels up web version of Outlook for business customers
- Employment engine keeps humming for IT job seekers
- Salesforce taps Instagram's new API with tailored marketing tools
- Review: Ikea wireless-charging furniture is stylish and functional but not without issues
- So long (Vista), it's been good to know yah
- Who goes there? CA will know with Xceedium buy
- India reverses ban on porn websites
- EFF-led group wants to give do-not-track some bite
- Intel's big plan to seed the private cloud market
- Sprint sees record low customer loss rate, but drops to 4th place behind T-Mobile
- Named Data Networking consortium preps for workshop, hackathon
- Ballmer's phone blunder cost Microsoft $10B
- Harvard CISO shares 5 pearls of IT security wisdom
- Senate heads toward vote on CISA cyberthreat info sharing bill
- SanDisk, Toshiba double down, announce the world's highest capacity 3D NAND flash chips