Featured White Papers
It’s no longer a matter of if your organisation is considering a move to the cloud, but when and how it will do so. The numbers don’t lie: according to IDC, the global cloud market is now worth $95.8 billion today and projected to grow another 23 percent in 2015. This white paper is your prescriptive guide to navigating the challenges and best practices for making your move to the Office 365 Cloud.
The consequences of a cyber-attack can be devastating, such as loss of customer confidence, ruined reputation and costly legal ramifications. Not to mention the potential destruction of your entire business. To be fully effective, cyber security must be proactively managed and owned at board level. Not not just by the IT department. It needs to be broad in scope, and senior management needs to recognise that it’s a whole of business challenge.
This white paper examines how Citrix® XenApp® can dramatically reduce the effort required to protect mission-critical information, while giving users fast, simple, flexible remote access that enhances business productivity.
One of the key advantages of network virtualization is that it offers a smooth transition to revolutionary change. It's already a proven model in the Data Centre. Now your IT can move forward without disruption - while you make changes incrementally.
Are you protecting the information that matters most?
In this exclusive Security Leadership Series eBook, Citrix chief information security officer Stan Black and chief security strategist Kurt Roemer share best practices for:
- Leading meaningful security discussions with the board of directors - Engaging end users to protect business information - Meeting security-related compliance requirements
For IT leaders, these security strategies for success are essential reading. Get started today.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is