Featured White Papers
Organised criminals are using new tactics to put a new face on old crimes, and with overwhelming success. Better analysis of network data is emerging as a powerful defence helping Australian companies to harness the power of analytics to detect breaches early and minimize their exposure.
One of the key advantages of network virtualization is that it offers a smooth transition to revolutionary change. It's already a proven model in the Data Centre. Now your IT can move forward without disruption - while you make changes incrementally.
Computer vendors have carefully straddled the line between laptop and tablet, distributing features in both directionsas end-user demand transitions from one form factor to the other. Recent consolidation around convertible devices, which combine both form factors into a single coherent unit, has turbocharged the tablet into a productivity tool that is gaining currency amongst business users whose primary needs include productivity tools and access to cloud services.
Need to beef up security for your data centre? Eager to accelerate your IT processes? Aiming to keep your applications up and running?
Now you can choose to virtualize part of your network to pin down any one of these objectives - or virtualize across your entire network to accomplish them all. What's more, it only takes one such objective to be worth your while.
Plus you can build this agility on industry standard Intel® Xeon® processor based server architecture.
The consequences of a cyber-attack can be devastating, such as loss of customer confidence, ruined reputation and costly legal ramifications. Not to mention the potential destruction of your entire business. To be fully effective, cyber security must be proactively managed and owned at board level. Not not just by the IT department. It needs to be broad in scope, and senior management needs to recognise that it’s a whole of business challenge.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms