IT management software and services provider Blazent is putting the much-ballyhooed big data analysis to work on behalf of its enterprise customers.
By Joab Jackson | 25 June, 2015 06:20
Microsoft announced a private beta for a pair of new services Wednesday aimed at making its Office 365 service work better in schools.
By Blair Hanley Frank | 25 June, 2015 05:39
Facebook wants to squeeze as much growth as it can out of its popular Messenger app, even if that means foregoing Facebook.
By Zach Miners | 25 June, 2015 04:51
Slack is one of those rare startups that seem to defy the odds at just about every turn.
By Katherine Noyes | 25 June, 2015 04:29
Apple's iOS 9 will ask users if they want to delete apps to make room for the upgrade if their devices are short of space, then automatically select those marked for temporary elimination, according to online reports.
By Gregg Keizer | 24 June, 2015 23:54
CareerBuilder has long been known primarily for its namesake jobs-listing site, but on Wednesday the company launched a new recruitment platform that's aimed squarely at enterprise HR departments.
By Katherine Noyes | 24 June, 2015 23:24
Instagram, the popular app for sharing photos with friends, is broadening the reach of those photos.
By Zach Miners | 24 June, 2015 04:29
BlackBerry's revenues from licensing software and technology to enterprises have become a bright spot in the company's continuing financial recovery.
By Matt Hamblen | 24 June, 2015 01:40
The U.S. Navy is paying Microsoft millions of dollars to keep up to 100,000 computers afloat because it has yet to transition away from Windows XP.
By Martyn Williams | 23 June, 2015 09:09
Continuing its efforts to woo enterprise users in heavily regulated industries, Box on Monday announced a new add-on tool for its cloud storage service that's designed for managing sensitive data.
By Katherine Noyes | 23 June, 2015 03:51
Microsoft has rolled out a new OneNote feature to the iPhone first before any other platform, showing off the company's interest in promoting cross-platform use of its note-taking system.
By Blair Hanley Frank | 19 June, 2015 10:39
Hard on the heels of the release of a newly updated version of SAP Hana, a security researcher has warned of a potentially serious vulnerability in the in-memory platform.
By Katherine Noyes | 19 June, 2015 06:47
Twitter is planning some big changes to the way people follow events using its service, with a major new feature that will group together tweets, photos and videos related to whatever's happening in the moment.
By Zach Miners | 19 June, 2015 05:13
The Skype Translator beta app now can help people say "guten tag" to their friends in Germany, thanks to an update it received on Thursday.
By Blair Hanley Frank | 19 June, 2015 04:45
Microsoft updated its Outlook apps for iOS and Android Thursday to let system administrators have greater control over how employees use corporate email accounts.
By Blair Hanley Frank | 19 June, 2015 01:00
Furthering its push to deliver user-friendly analytics across the enterprise, Salesforce on Thursday unveiled a new series of apps that are each tailored for a specific business context and role.
By Katherine Noyes | 18 June, 2015 23:12
SAS wants to supercharge your business analysis, through new software that automatically builds multiple models of data and picks those that best predict future events.
By Joab Jackson | 18 June, 2015 05:22
Marketers have long struggled with the challenge of engaging customers across channels, but an updated version of Salesforce's Marketing Cloud could help.
By Katherine Noyes | 18 June, 2015 04:11
As HTC faces shrinking revenue, the smartphone vendor is testing ads over its BlinkFeed media aggregation app, and some users aren't happy.
By Michael Kan | 17 June, 2015 12:44
Security remains a big concern for businesses considering cloud storage, but Dropbox hopes to further calm their fears by integrating its service with enterprise mobile management products.
By Katherine Noyes | 17 June, 2015 04:23
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Military jets, subs, bases and networksACT
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
This e-book gives insight into what it means to use a hybrid approach to cloud computing and the flexibility and choice that it provides. You will discover the type of technologies and approaches that are imperative for your organisation to create the business value and flexibility the constituents you serve demand.
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Qualcomm hopes a gradual approach to server market will pay dividends
- VMware’s new management tools are hybrid, hybrid, hybrid
- US Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
- Navy tests first ‘reversible’ clean energy fuel cell storage system
- Qualcomm's new LTE modem hits a gigabit and touches the future of mobile
- It's official: Older versions of IE are now at risk
- Google execs defend tax deal to UK legislators
- Project Kratos: AWS Lambda functionality, without Amazon lock-in
- Microsoft expands Windows 10 release notes, but experts want more, much more
- Now your phone can scan documents directly to the cloud with Box Capture
- What's next for IBM’s enterprise social business
- Schneier: terrorists will switch to more secure alternatives to avoid encryption backdoors