The NSW Rural Lands Protection Board (RLPB) has splurged $300,000 on sweeping communication and datacentre upgrades, including a state-wide IP network and a fleet of servers with virtualisation software.
By Darren Pauli | 02 April, 2009 12:26
When Chad Clement joined worldwide office furniture maker Haworth 18 months ago, he discovered the company needed to get a handle on network security.
By Tim Greene | 03 October, 2008 10:38
Glen Dalgleish, vice president of infrastructure services at global perfumer Coty, well remembers why he and his staff had implemented WAN acceleration technology last January: to improve download speeds for some 6,000 users world-wide.
By Matt Hamblen | 12 September, 2008 11:03
Gibson Guitar is enjoying the sweet music playing out on its multifaceted unified communications system that connects its users across the globe.
West Virginia-based WesBanco Bank, which provides financial services to the residents and businesses of West Virginia, Ohio, and western Pennsylvania, grows through acquisition.
The US$1.5 billion Venetian resort in Las Vegas is a city within a city.
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud. From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity. Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
- NTT DoCoMo launches sensor-laden kids' watch
- Apple's iPhone will go on sale in China on Oct. 17
- Greens seek to limit ASIO hacking powers
- Privacy Commissioner battles Bash vulnerability
- EPIC seeks enforcement action over Arizona data breaches
- China clears iPhone 6 for sale only after security tweaks
- Kaspersky Lab appoints new APAC managing director
- Smart Sparrow wins Gates e-learning grant
- First wave of .melbourne domain names go live tomorrow
- Bernard Geoghegan takes Digital Realty Trust APAC reins
- Apple patches Bash vulnerability in OS X
- Ingogo raises $9 million from Australian investors, crowdfunding
- Telstra to trial public Wi-Fi network in November
- Victoria State Emergency Service extends Pacnet contract
- Second cyberattack hits SuperValu grocery stores' payment systems