Reportedly hires Goldman Sachs to explore possibility
By Jim Duffy | 09 October, 2015 21:58
Possible positive development for rival in intellectual property litigation
By Jim Duffy | 07 October, 2015 22:20
Finds Angler servers at a Dallas hosting provider during research
By Jim Duffy | 07 October, 2015 00:22
Macro-segmentation services inserts firewalls into physical, virtual workloads
By Jim Duffy | 06 October, 2015 18:45
Allies with Broadcom, Intel and VMware on OpenSwitch NOS
By Jim Duffy | 05 October, 2015 15:45
Researchers at Symantec have shed new light on an old virus affecting routers and other devices running Linux: it appears to be protecting them from other malware infections
San Francisco-based startup NodePrime wants to be the proverbial single pane of glass that you use to manage your complicated, heavily virtualized data center, the company announced as it exited stealth today with a $7 million seed funding round in the books.
By Jon Gold | 01 October, 2015 00:42
Developing SDN routing for carrier CPE
By Jim Duffy | 30 September, 2015 17:59
UK-based Portcullis will allow expansion, complement Neohapsis buy
By Jim Duffy | 30 September, 2015 16:42
Supports more distributions of cloud framework; enhances software for microservices, visibility
By Jim Duffy | 29 September, 2015 20:44
New architecture, software, security wares bring Cloud fabric to campus
By Jim Duffy | 29 September, 2015 12:15
OVH's OverTheBox is a SOHO router designed to deliver faster, more reliable Internet access in areas where fiber is unavailable or unaffordable.
New C9010 intros director/node architecture for enterprise; modular 25/50G added for data center
By Jim Duffy | 24 September, 2015 20:05
The Asia Pacific region is at the forefront of Internet of Things (IoT) adoption worldwide. Enterprises increasingly view IoT as a strategic asset, with both corporate IT leaders and business unit heads looking for ways to use connected technologies to gain value from data.
By Sandy Verma | 24 September, 2015 09:59
Verizon introduced an LTE wireless traffic management service to give business and government customers the ability to prioritize critical network-based applications.
By Matt Hamblen | 23 September, 2015 16:00
Cisco AnyConnect and other VPNs may or may not work for your servers, as Apple breaks split-tunnel compatibility
By Galen Gruman | 21 September, 2015 13:00
Partnership follows Ruckus arrangement and gives it another option for enterprise customers
By Jim Duffy | 17 September, 2015 18:07
Apple is releasing iOS 9 today, and JAMF Software is ready with an updated version of Casper Suite, its management platform for Macs and iOS devices.
By Ann Bednarz | 16 September, 2015 20:45
Rolls out new switches based on Broadcom Tomahawk chipset
By Jim Duffy | 15 September, 2015 01:55
Unstructured data formats are much harder to search and analyse than databases or simple text. In this context, ‘big data’ is a challenge, not an advantage. This whitepaper looks at how you can apply a data-centric approach across diverse business areas and shows how, having cracked open the content of unstructured data, your organisation can develop processes and competencies that will reduce costs, improve efficiency and deliver new sources of business value.
- CCWeb / Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
Cloud, identity management and enterprise mobility technologies can provide significant benefits for business efficiency and promote a collaborative workforce. However, it can often result in conflicts of interests between business heads and IT leaders, both who have different concerns and expectations on how to implement these solutions to benefit the company. <p> This whitepaper looks at how a collaborative approach can benefit both IT and business stakeholders, resulting in increased business flexibility and security. Included in this whitepaper are also 5 step by step considerations for both business and IT leaders to reap the benefits of these platforms by adopting synergistic strategies.
- Developers getting more help with heterogenous processors
- FBI takes down alert on chip credit cards after bankers complain
- Firefox to drop old-tech plug-ins by end of 2016
- Meet the virtual woman who may take your job
- Dismal PC business contraction continues; no bounce yet from Windows 10
- Juniper Networks looking to go private?
- Display Dock for new Lumias will cost $99
- 3 Takeaways from Amazon’s re:Invent cloud conference
- AWS re:Invent and VMworld: A tale of two conferences
- LogMeIn buying password manager LastPass
- Wi-Fi Alliance reaches for peace over unlicensed LTE
- 7 warnings to heed before a cloud migration
- Facebook splits React library across Web and mobile
- US will not seek legislation against encryption
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic