Macro-segmentation services inserts firewalls into physical, virtual workloads
By Jim Duffy | 06 October, 2015 18:45
IBM will acquire object-based storage vendor Cleversafe in a move to bolster its cloud business unit with more flexibility and simplified management options in the hybrid cloud, it announced on Monday.
By Katherine Noyes | 06 October, 2015 00:39
SanDisk introduced a line of heavy-duty, long-lasting flash storage cards for connected industrial equipment in the Internet of Things.
Allies with Broadcom, Intel and VMware on OpenSwitch NOS
By Jim Duffy | 05 October, 2015 15:45
After the market close Friday, Google officially will become Alphabet and will trade publicly as such on Monday. Google will become a business unit running under the Alphabet umbrella and will focus on core Internet-related businesses, including search, YouTube and Android.
By Sharon Gaudin | 02 October, 2015 22:35
Asana, the popular task management system, announced a whole suite of new updates Wednesday morning designed to enhance the experience of using its products.
Developing SDN routing for carrier CPE
By Jim Duffy | 30 September, 2015 17:59
UK-based Portcullis will allow expansion, complement Neohapsis buy
By Jim Duffy | 30 September, 2015 16:42
Supports more distributions of cloud framework; enhances software for microservices, visibility
By Jim Duffy | 29 September, 2015 20:44
New architecture, software, security wares bring Cloud fabric to campus
By Jim Duffy | 29 September, 2015 12:15
Google said it has built a better neural network that is making its voice search work faster and better in noisy environments.
New C9010 intros director/node architecture for enterprise; modular 25/50G added for data center
By Jim Duffy | 24 September, 2015 20:05
Verizon introduced an LTE wireless traffic management service to give business and government customers the ability to prioritize critical network-based applications.
By Matt Hamblen | 23 September, 2015 16:00
Partnership follows Ruckus arrangement and gives it another option for enterprise customers
By Jim Duffy | 17 September, 2015 18:07
Search queries on Microsoft's Bing in the U.S. last month increased by 1%, a slow start to what a company manager predicted would be a big boost delivered by Windows 10.
By Gregg Keizer | 17 September, 2015 16:36
Rolls out new switches based on Broadcom Tomahawk chipset
By Jim Duffy | 15 September, 2015 01:55
Two execs roles expanded, another reassigned
By Jim Duffy | 11 September, 2015 00:09
NX-OS Linux utility vital for easily spun up DevOps microservices
By Jim Duffy | 09 September, 2015 00:01
Chinese search giant Baidu showed off its latest virtual assistant technology embedded in a robot -- but smartphone owners will also be able to use the AI software to place orders online.
Spending on cloud storage equipment grew in the second quarter at the expense of traditional external storage systems, IDC says.
Research shows that 94% of CIOs believe that enterprise mobility has become an important part of their enterprise IT strategy. While there are many benefits for business, there are still risks when it comes to security. This whitepaper looks at the steps all organisations to take when it comes to supporting a mobile workforce.
- FTMid level IT consultant | Systems Integration & Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
According to IDC, sixty percent (60%) of business critical information is now stored, sometimes exclusively, in email. It۪s more important than ever to establish an email archiving strategy that ensures business continuity and information availability. Modern email archiving solutions are changing to accommodate the new realities of the digital workplace and can intelligently store, manage and discover email content to meet business and compliance requirements. Read this paper to learn how to solve your top email challenges.
- Greens call for Trans-Pacific Partnership assessment
- 8 tech startups ink $400K in new contracts
- EU Safe Harbor ruling could have bearing on Microsoft email dispute
- IPsoft's 'Amelia' virtual assistant just got a whole lot more human
- Clothing retailer Uniqlo uses brain waves to match customers with t-shirts
- With Safe Harbor gone, the hard work on data transfers starts now
- Meet Project Orca, SAP's new, Hana-based analytics tool
- Machines are replacing writers, Gartner says
- Can Microsoft's new phones save its mobile ambitions?
- Digital Guardian buys Code Green to gain data-loss prevention tech
- Microsoft charges into laptop market with Surface Book
- Cisco disrupts $60M ransomware biz
- Windows 10 device roundup features Lumia smartphones with Display Dock
- No need to panic: European Commission upbeat about Safe Harbour ruling
- When it comes to security, trust but verify