Be prepared to go through a lot of scrutiny if you want to work in the Central Intelligence Agency's IT department, says chief information officer Al Tarasiuk.
By Thomas Wailgum | 12 September, 2008 11:12
The University of Western Sydney (UWS) has today gone live with a managed Intrusion Detection System (IDS) for its 5000 users.
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
Following an almost decade-long documentation of a company transitioning to cloud computing, this whitepaper provides access to a series of IT Audits which have found the new operating model for offering IT-as-a-Service (ITaaS) has reaped new levels of agility and productivity.
- Attackers install DDoS bots on Amazon cloud, exploiting Elasticsearch weakness
- Chinese users tire of older social networking sites
- Workarounds to purge search bar from Firefox's new tab page are available
- Layoffs cool Microsoft employees' opinion of CEO Satya Nadella
- Queensland Ambulance Service invites offers for iOS report form
- ABS develops Web service for users to create own population clock
- Rogue employees using photocopiers and email services to steal data
- Connected home brings new revenue opportunity for telcos: Ovum
- Melbourne recruitment firm fined $11k for Office 2007 piracy
- Blow up your website and start over
- Until the Tails privacy tool is patched, here's how to stay safe
- Telstra unveils interoperable videoconferencing service
- Apple will 'set the world on fire' with iPhone 6 sales
- LTE network for US public safety taking it one step at a time
- A new tool for disasters: The personal antenna