Software News, Features, and Interviews
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
When Canadian food distributor George Weston Limited moved to Microsoft Office 365, it chose F5 Application Delivery Controllers to centrally manage user traffic to its Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) servers.
- Companies crunching Twitter data to understand customers
- Will the GST be imposed on Netflix?
- Another Uber office in China faces government scrutiny
- Telstra offers low-latency link between ASX and SGX
- Developing an enterprise mobility strategy
- FAA program tests drones flying beyond pilot's line-of-sight
- NAB to pilot personal banking origination platform
- Companies are falling behind on securing their SAP environments
- Attackers exploit vulnerabilities in two WordPress plugins
- $250m for IT upgrades at ABS
- Instagram engineer delves into emoji madness
- Intel increases its hiring among women, minorities
- iiNet board opts for certainty with TPG
- AMD's Zen chips to square off against Intel's Skylake next year
- Where will Microsoft find 1 billion devices for Windows 10?