The Australian Football League (AFL) has partnered with Melbourne-based voice recognition company, Inference Communications, to keep on the top of the deluge of calls it receives from supporters during the season.
By Kathryn Edwards | 24 November, 2008 08:34
The Australian operations of Japanese car giant Mazda is replacing five disparate telephone systems with a single IP-PABX and will redevelop its in-house CRM system to modernize its business and communication processes.
I've been writing about the use of open source software in business for nearly a decade and during that time I discovered the level of interest in free software to be somewhere between non-existent to various point solutions for routine or mission-critical tasks. It was therefore with pleasant surprise that I was invited to report on the activities of an independent Sydney-based health insurance company, IMAN International Pty Ltd, which has committed to an end-to-end open source strategy and is reaping measurable results.
City West Water has reduced maintenance costs, eliminated paper based reporting and increased responsiveness with an integrated job management system and a new fleet of Next G handsets.
Benefits based on Forrester Consulting Study “The Total Economic Impact of Converging SAP Landscapes on Vblock™ Systems”
- FTCampaign Managers | Programmatic / RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTStrategic Account Manager - Google AnalyticsNSW
- FTSEM Specialist - SEM AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Performance Manager - MediaNSW
- FTAccount Manager - DataNSW
- FTData Product SpecialistNSW
- FTClient Service Director - Search: SEO & PPCNSW
Security is an intrusive mechanism that is often seen to interfere with normal business operations. Nonetheless, security is essential to the normal operation of the business, and the right security mechanisms and approaches can minimize performance degradation.
- ITU gives public more access to talks on future of the Internet
- GlobalFoundries to take over IBM's semiconductor unit in $1.3 billion deal
- How to control trolls with Google+
- Apple's iCloud targeted in man-in-the-middle attack in China
- 3D-printed gun maker draws jail term in Japan
- iRobot CEO decries the slow advance of robotics
- Aussie university teams take to the ocean for robot challenge
- Enterprise must shake core to be innovative: Telstra
- NASA's Mars orbiters survive comet flyby and sneak once-in-a-lifetime peek
- China again blames US for disrupted cybersecurity talks
- Former AAPT CEO joins Nextgen Networks
- Is your Ethernet fast enough? Four new speeds are in the works
- Dropbox used for convincing phishing attack
- IBM 'major announcement' points to deal on chip manufacturing
- NBN: Is your suburb getting FTTN?