In Pictures: Who are tech’s highest paid CEOs?
Oracle’s Larry Ellison finally ousted from the top spot on our list of highest paid tech execs. We count them down from 50 to 1. (All figures in $US)
- 3D printing saves a life
- Microsoft knuckles under, yanks YouTube app for Windows Phone
- Google: Weak XMPP support, capabilities led us to proprietary tech in Hangouts
- Are we ready for a mobile-first world?
- Smartphone chips could replace server processors in HPC, researchers say
- Google pursuing broad wireless project for emerging markets, report says
- Schnucks wants federal court to handle data breach lawsuit
- Proposed law would make reprogramming cellphone IDs a crime
- Puppet gets a more expressive configuration language
- iPhone 6 rumour rollup for the week ending May 24
- iPad 5 rumour rollup for the week ending May 23
- Is Google trying to swipe Waze from under Facebook's nose?
- Public cloud shakeup: VMware in, Dell out, and OpenStack in limbo?
- Reports: FTC examining Google's display ads
- Researchers warn of increased Zeus malware activity this year