In Pictures: The worst data breach incidents of 2012 – so far
Out of 189 breaches recorded through mid-June, here are the top 15 according to Identity Theft Resource Center.
- Proposed law would make reprogramming cellphone IDs a crime
- Puppet gets a more expressive configuration language
- iPhone 6 rumor rollup for the week ending May 24
- iPad 5 rumor rollup for the week ending May 23
- Is Google trying to swipe Waze from under Facebook's nose?
- Public cloud shakeup: VMware in, Dell out, and OpenStack in limbo?
- Reports: FTC examining Google's display ads
- Researchers warn of increased Zeus malware activity this year
- Google, Facebook launch bidding war for Waze
- Google ready to start shipping Glass to #ifihadglass Explorers
- Vanishing into thin [MacBook] Air: Shortages signal WWDC refresh
- Oracle, managed services provider to settle suit over third-party support
- Researchers find unusual malware targeting Tibetan users in cyberespionage operation
- SAP shakes up development organization
- Windows 8 Update: Microsoft sacks iPad in Windows 8 ad, joins forces with NFL