In Pictures: 10 examples of mobile health around the world
Health care workers in the developing world are using mobile phones to address critical health needs ranging from maternal mortality to HIV testing to clean water. Here are 10 examples of mobile health around the world.
- Are we ready for a mobile-first world?
- Smartphone chips could replace server processors in HPC, researchers say
- Google pursuing broad wireless project for emerging markets, report says
- Schnucks wants federal court to handle data breach lawsuit
- Proposed law would make reprogramming cellphone IDs a crime
- Puppet gets a more expressive configuration language
- iPhone 6 rumour rollup for the week ending May 24
- iPad 5 rumour rollup for the week ending May 23
- Is Google trying to swipe Waze from under Facebook's nose?
- Public cloud shakeup: VMware in, Dell out, and OpenStack in limbo?
- Reports: FTC examining Google's display ads
- Researchers warn of increased Zeus malware activity this year
- Google, Facebook launch bidding war for Waze
- Google ready to start shipping Glass to #ifihadglass Explorers
- Vanishing into thin [MacBook] Air: Shortages signal WWDC refresh