2013 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Worldwide IT spending in 2013 will exceed $2.1 trillion, up 5.7% from 2012, predicts IDC. Mobility and emerging markets play dominant roles in the industry's growth.
By Ann Bednarz | 30 November, 2012 22:05
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
CA commissioned Ponemon Institute to survey 748 IT and IT security practitioners for the 2013 Security of Cloud Computing Users study to see how cloud security has progressed over 2 years. This Infographic will show you the results - while security is improving, lingering doubts remain.
- In Pictures: 14 must-have iPhone, iPad travel apps
- Newegg takes pre-orders for Samsung's first 3D Pro SSD
- New SSL server rules go into effect Nov. 1
- Wolfram fortifies SystemModeler with more libraries
- State Department computer crash slows visa, passport applications worldwide
- State Dept. database crash leads to passport, visa delays
- The other Apple economy: $2bn in devices on eBay
- Non-IBM Power8 servers, chips to appear early next year
- California sees IT shifting to IBM-built cloud
- Apple sends users scrambling for OS X Yosemite
- US Social Security Administration spent nearly $300M on IT project 'boondoggle,' lawmakers say
- HP invests in Hortonworks' Hadoop
- Apple losing its grip as top tablet company
- Malwarebytes questions poor showing in anti-malware protection-evaluation lab testing
- Thousands of sites compromised through WordPress plug-in vulnerability