Access control and authentication - News, Features, and Slideshows
Oracle's CSO thinks customers who reverse-engineer its code in attempts to find bugs should cut it out because they're not finding much worth acting on and, more importantly, they're violating their licensing agreements.
By Tim Greene | 12 August, 2015 07:24
An attack using the SMB file sharing protocol that has been believed to work only within local area networks for over a decade can also be executed over the Internet, two researchers showed at the Black Hat security conference.
By Lucian Constantin | 08 August, 2015 01:39
File synchronization services, used to accommodate roaming employees inside organizations, can also be a weak point that attackers could exploit to remain undetected inside compromised networks.
By Lucian Constantin | 05 August, 2015 21:03
RFID card access systems are used by most companies to let people into their buildings. But over the last few years, researchers have shown how these systems can be easily bypassed.
By Jeremy Kirk | 29 July, 2015 12:12
<em>Bill Weinberg, Senior Director, Open Source Strategy,</em> <a href="http://www.blackducksoftware.com">Black Duck Software</a>
By By Bill Weinberg, Senior Director, Open Source Strategy, Black Duck Software | 05 March, 2015 07:21
Developers being overly trusting is one of them.
By Kenneth van Wyk | 21 May, 2013 20:56
An assessment of the information security department shows that it has a lot of growing up to do yet.
By Mathias Thurman | 05 November, 2012 11:15
With increased mobility in the workforce, the market for remote support solutions has increased by 35% in the last year and as demand for these solutions increases, so do the options for service providers. <p> This whitepaper provides key features an IT decision maker should look for when selecting a remote support solution such as core functionality, usability, customisation, security, scalability and deployment model.
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer | Design projects | SMB & Enterprise clientsNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCWeb / Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSite Reliability Engineer - Java DevOpsNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
A client survey reveals that customers now want more options from their support providers and are also more inclined to stay with their current provider if the level of customer support caters to expectations. <p> Find out why service providers should be focusing on analytics to drive performance improvements to provide a well-rounded proactive approach to support client needs, why it's important to introduce mechanisms for end users to share user experiences and why leveraging on this information is key to implementing change.
- VMware brings Michigan to Europe to boost virtual networking
- Node.js adds long-term enterprise support version
- CommBank Offers app piloted at Westfield Hornsby
- Adobe teams with Dropbox as part of Document Cloud upgrades
- To scare people better, Android ransomware gets a snazzy UI
- Four questions about the Dell-EMC merger
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 Insider build offers alt activation approach
- Google loads up virtual reality toolbox for developers
- Microsoft finally delivers on Skype messaging promises with new Windows 10 beta
- Box's future lies in developer tools
- As a private company, Dell-EMC will enjoy a freedom HP can only dream of
- What Dell buying EMC means for VMware
- Sikur joins secure smartphone race with $849 handset
- Dell agrees to acquire EMC for US$67 billion
- Stay Smart Online week kicks off