ACMA - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has developed an Australian Internet Security Initiative (AISI) portal so that Internet service providers (ISPs) can identity which of their customers’ devices have been infected with malware.
By Hamish Barwick | 28 November, 2014 08:00
Regulators should review telecom regulation as more consumers replace traditional telephony with over-the-top (OTT) services, according to the Australian Communications and Media Authority.
By Adam Bender | 21 November, 2014 08:00
Telco industry officials have indicated support for spectrum policy changes proposed this week by Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull.
By Adam Bender | 11 September, 2014 15:51
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
How do you ensure you are choosing the right threat intelligence solution for your organization? The recent Forrester Research, Inc. report, “Use Actionable Threat Intelligence to Protect Your Digital Business,” describes the characteristics of effective threat intelligence and what to look for in a threat intelligence vendor (August 2014).
- Home security demystified: How to build a smart DIY system
- Avago is buying Broadcom for $37 Billion to create a networking chip giant
- DeNA aims for robot taxis by 2020 Tokyo Olympics
- Salesforce doubles down on big data with new analytics tool
- Server sales bolstered by cloud expansions
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, May 28
- German gov't proposes telecom data retention law
- Rio Tinto signs $20m managed services contract with Empired
- Sony keeps optical discs alive with storage startup acquisition
- Legal trouble in wearables business: Jawbone sues Fitbit
- Lenovo shows smartphone that lets users interact with projected content
- Government hopes to pass site-blocking legislation next month
- Apache Cordova fixes flaw that could cause apps to crash
- MacTel unveils leaseback plan for Intellicentre 2 data centre
- Wi-Fi access point scans can betray a person's location