ACMA - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has developed an Australian Internet Security Initiative (AISI) portal so that Internet service providers (ISPs) can identity which of their customers’ devices have been infected with malware.
By Hamish Barwick | 28 November, 2014 08:00
Regulators should review telecom regulation as more consumers replace traditional telephony with over-the-top (OTT) services, according to the Australian Communications and Media Authority.
By Adam Bender | 21 November, 2014 08:00
Telco industry officials have indicated support for spectrum policy changes proposed this week by Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull.
By Adam Bender | 11 September, 2014 15:51
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
With employees and customers increasingly depending on corporate websites, reliability and security have become more critical than ever.
- Mimecast launches services from Australian data centres
- Obama rolls out initiative to boost US supercomputer capability
- Oracle preps 'Sonoma' chip for low-priced Sparc servers
- Fujitsu to spend $12.2m on West Sydney data centre upgrade
- 'Invisible' payments key to mobile success, says Braintree
- CommBank to pilot Offers app with Westfield
- Researchers develop astonishing Web-based attack on a computer's DRAM
- Samsung plots Galaxy S6 price cut, new phones to help business
- As Windows 10 launches, Microsoft pushes for enterprise adoption
- Zuckerberg: Video today, virtual reality tomorrow
- Google wants order in uncontrolled airspace so its Wing drones can fly
- The US Navy is 3D-printing custom drones on its ships
- Adobe's new Digital Publishing suite puts the focus on mobile content
- Facebook revenue surges 39 per cent but costs also soar
- IBM aims new IoT community site at developers