ACMA - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sydney-based Telco Service Holdings has received a formal warning from the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) after the company accidently sent a PDF containing the details of 150 customer invoices to some customers via email.
By Hamish Barwick | 07 May, 2014 15:37
The Australian Communications and Media Authority has issued a formal warning to MVNO Lycamobile for over-billing customers for more than two and a half years.
By Rohan Pearce | 16 April, 2014 13:28
Usage of cloud computing services such as Web-based email and cloud software is growing amongst small to medium enterprises (SMEs) in Australia, according to the results of a new Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) survey.
By Hamish Barwick | 25 March, 2014 11:26
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
Although government agencies invest large sums of money into their IT defenses, an unknowing user can help adversaries dethrone even the most regal of security systems, that's why proper precautions are needed in expanding your mobile strategies. Read more
- Solar power war between U.S. and Asia escalates
- Qualcomm planting seeds for 4K video, silicon brains in mobile devices
- Mobile devices to get faster LP-DDR4 memory next year
- Mozilla knocks off 'interim' label, names Chris Beard CEO
- Google's next frontier: What it means to be healthy
- Stanford researchers show off blueprint for self-healing lithium battery
- Yosemite's traffic share triples after public beta debuts
- Hortonworks, Pivotal team to better manage Hadoop
- Defending Facebook, OkCupid says it also runs user-behavior tests
- Is "Bring Your Own Identity" a security risk or advantage?
- Rimini Street keeps growing despite specter of Oracle lawsuit
- Chinese regulators target Microsoft for office visits
- Consumer Office 365 tops a half-billion dollars in annual revenue run-rate
- Is the Samsung Z smartphone just delayed -- or doomed?
- Attackers install DDoS bots on Amazon cloud, exploiting Elasticsearch weakness