adoption - News, Features, and Slideshows
Bringing faster broadband to Australia could disadvantage certain households and businesses if there is not sufficient education on how to take advantage of the increased speeds, according to a report by the CSIRO.
By Adam Bender | 09 December, 2013 12:25
Telstra and the New South Wales government have announced a broadband adoption effort targeting seniors.
By Adam Bender | 30 January, 2013 11:13
The Internet Society of Australia predicted “piecemeal improvements” to IPv6 adoption in 2013.
By Adam Bender | 22 January, 2013 14:38
Low adoption and insufficient research has slowed the movement of Google Maps indoors, a Google software engineer said today at the Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation conference held at the University of New South Wales in Sydney.
By Adam Bender | 13 November, 2012 12:19
UXC Connect’s Jesmond Psaila says that DevOps can do for IT operations what Agile did for software development. This paper demonstrates how, by combining both approaches, you can significantly improve operational efficiency and time-to-market. • Marketing and development teams want to constantly change or increase functionality, while IT operations teams want to keep the environment as stable as possible • Agile software development and virtualisation have not solved the time-to-value problem faced by marketing and IT operations teams • Recent movements in DevOps aim to address and redefine a more agile service management platform, while new tools have vastly improved functionality to configure and automate common processes
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTSenior Media TraderNSW
- FTCampaign Managers| RTB / Programmatic | Expression of InterestNSW
- FTDigital Media PlannerNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
This white paper details how a 100% Flash-based scale-out enterprise storage array delivers high levels of performance and scalability; brings new levels of ease-of-use to SAN storage, while offering new features that help to deliver advanced performance and cost savings.
- Baidu, Tencent help Chinese shopping malls take on Alibaba
- LG playing waiting game for plasma TV exit
- Australian startup snapshot: Vimcore
- Telstra finalises joint venture with Telkom Indonesia
- IN PICTURES: The new Microsoft under Satya Nadella
- Toshiba sensor to sharpen smartphone photos
- In pictures: SAP opens $60m Melbourne innovation centre
- Google's Project Wing building drone delivery service
- In pictures: Capgemini unveils SMAC lab in Melbourne
- Poaching drivers may be the norm for ride-sharing companies
- Half-Life publisher Valve faces ACCC legal action
- Hillary Clinton: 'Our technology companies are not part of our government'
- In Pictures: 15 simple, secret Windows tips and tricks designed to save you time
- In Pictures: 7 cheap computing boards for scratching your maker itch
- Paging Dr. Watson, IBM's medical adviser for the future