advertising - News, Features, and Slideshows
Malicious advertisements have popped up on websites such as YouTube, Amazon and Yahoo, part of a sophisticated campaign to spread malware, Cisco said Monday.
By Jeremy Kirk | 09 September, 2014 12:16
Amazon plans to expand its small online ad delivery business enough to take on Google's AdWords, according to a Wall Street Journal report.
By Zach Miners | 23 August, 2014 11:12
Oracle surprised many tech industry observers by announcing Thursday it would pay US$871 million for marketing automation software vendor Eloqua. The move seemed a bit unlikely given the amount of sales and marketing software Oracle already had.
By Chris Kanaracus | 20 December, 2012 20:59
Facebook, which had been in the doghouse with Wall Street since it went public, wowed investors with its third-quarter report on Tuesday, in particular with its improvements and early results in the crucial mobile market.
By Juan Carlos Perez | 24 October, 2012 04:33
Have you ever found yourself in an unfamiliar city with no clue about where to go and what to see? What if you could just hold up your phone, snap pictures of your surroundings, and discover interesting local restaurants and landmarks? With augmented-reality apps, you can do just that. But advertisers are jumping on the trend as well, so the same application that reveals intriguing potential destinations might also bombard you with ads for nearby fast-food chains. Can augmented reality actually be useful for consumers, or is it simply another way for corporations to get a hand in your wallet?
By Ginny Mies | 22 June, 2010 09:40
BIG-IQ Security makes it easy to manage the entire firewall policy life cycle. Read about the key benefits and download the policy auditing and security compliance report today
- FTCampaign Managers| RTB / Programmatic | Expression of InterestNSW
- FTMedia Planner Buyer - Media Trader OpportunitiesNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTSenior Media TraderNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
In 2012, Aberdeen surveyed 485 users of IP Telephony and legacy TMD telephony. The study assessed aspects of TCO, planned vs unplanned downtime, and which products they used. 74% of respondents were categorised in the SME sector; this report focuses on this group’s TCO experience.
- Sweeping security law would have computer users surrender privacy
- TIO reveals jump in complaints about mobile data charges
- ZTE brings affordable 5.7-inch phablet to T-Mobile
- Mobile Black Spot program to prioritise areas with 'skin in the game'
- Children’s e-Safety Commissioner will have far-reaching online powers
- No old iPhone is left behind in this Shenzhen market
- NAB Traveller card can be loaded with 10 currencies simultaneously
- Hackers accessed Goodwill hosting provider for 18 months before card breach
- Startup develops optical zoom lens for smartphones
- Dyn sells Internet performance data via SaaS
- In Pictures: In memoriam - Apple's iPod through the years
- Jive adds Office 365 connectors for its enterprise social suite
- IBM Watson Analytics preps the data so you don't have to
- Microsoft adds 3D printing via Cloud to application
- Apple likely to release iOS 8 at 1 p.m. ET, 10 a.m. PT Wednesday