AFL - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian Football League (AFL) fans who own a Pebble smart watch will be able to receive updates about the game on their watch from 12 May 2014.
By Hamish Barwick | 07 May, 2014 16:11
In a bid to get its name out to the average punter, iiNet has extended its partnership with T20 cricket team the Sydney Sixers for another three years.
By Hamish Barwick | 15 April, 2014 11:37
Australian Football League (AFL) fans can stay in touch with the footy action on their smartphone or tablet with the release of an AFL Live Official app.
By Hamish Barwick | 18 February, 2013 09:45
Payment systems provider NCR has begun a rollout of a loaded ticket offering around the country with Suncorp and Metricon stadiums in Queensland signing on. The system allows fans to preload their match tickets or membership cards with money to be used to buy merchandise, food or drinks.
By Hamish Barwick | 30 October, 2012 11:10
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
In a new custom study commissioned by Trend Micro, Forrester Consulting surveyed over 1100 IT security decision makers from North American, European, and Asia Pacific companies with 100-5,000 employees. The study identifies the benefits these IT professionals found from having a single-vendor, multi-layered solution. The benefits are: - Reduced operational friction - Reduced cost - Better protection Complete User Protection Trend Micro Complete User Protection is a multi-layer solution that provides your customers with the broadest range of interconnected threat and data protection across endpoints, email and collaboration, web, and mobile devices.
- Wearables will make first breakthrough in enterprise, panelists say
- Europeans call for a single EU copyright to get more access to online services
- Hackers steal user data from the European Central Bank website, ask for money
- Lenovo shows smart glasses prototype as it seeks hardware partners
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- LG notches record smartphone shipments on G3 strength
- EBay faces class action suit over data breach
- Turnbull warns ACCC against undermining Telstra NBN agreement
- Sale of Mt. Gox-related Bitcoins.com halted after court order
- Qualcomm faces hurdles collecting royalties from China
- Twitter employees mainly male and white, says it has 'lot of work to do'
- Facebook isn't giving up on search
- Firm says vulnerability in Tails contained in I2P component
- More AT&T customers switch to paying for their phones
- Dropbox lures business users from consumer product