Sports fans now have more ways to connect with the footie at Etihad Stadium in Melbourne after a venue-wide deployment of free Wi-Fi and an IPTV system by Cisco.
AFL - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra (ASX: TLS) will carry out a multimillion dollar technology upgrade of the Etihad Stadium in Melbourne, including deploying 1600 IPTV-capable screens and a Wi-Fi network by February 2015.
Australian Football League (AFL) fans who own a Pebble smart watch will be able to receive updates about the game on their watch from 12 May 2014.
In a bid to get its name out to the average punter, iiNet has extended its partnership with T20 cricket team the Sydney Sixers for another three years.
Australian Football League (AFL) fans who plan to buy Google Glass will be able to listen to a live commentary on their Internet-connected headset from next year.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register