AirWatch - News, Features, and Slideshows
Microsoft's strategy for providing customers with identity management options is increasingly reliant on cloud-based methods of authentication and access control for provisioning of Windows-based mobile devices as well as Apple iOS and Google Android devices.
By Ellen Messmer | 15 August, 2014 02:02
The Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) has certified the security of the AirWatch Secure Content Locker for Apple iOS devices.
By Adam Bender | 12 August, 2014 08:00
VMware today put forward its "vision" for unifying the mobile security and management technology it acquired in its $1.5 billion acquisition of AirWatch earlier this year with its traditional line of virtualization software.
By Ellen Messmer | 01 May, 2014 04:04
VMware is leaning on AirWatch to let users access files from one place using virtual and physical clients and let admins manage desktops in the same way they handle mobile devices.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 01 May, 2014 03:33
Application delivery controller manufacturer A10 Networks rolled out new hardware, pricing and connectivity with a range of SDN and cloud services today, in an announcement that serves to underline the company's recent recovery.
By Jon Gold | 28 January, 2014 14:58
After encountering problems last year selling its newest smartphones, BlackBerry has shifted to a stronger focus on the enterprise, especially through distribution of its BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 mobility management client software.
By Matt Hamblen | 09 May, 2014 04:48
As mobile device management continues to morph, consider what's 'good enough' for what you need right now -- and don't neglect the user experience, whatever else you do.
By Robert L. Mitchell | 23 January, 2014 12:12
Bolstered by favorable economics, today’s global botnets are using distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks to target firewalls, web services, and applications, often simultaneously. This DDoS threat spectrum includes conventional network attacks, HTTP and SSL floods, and an emerging wave of low-bandwidth threats, plus the new threat vectors likely to target emerging service platforms.
- Satellite radar measurements map the seafloor
- Apple delivers OS X Yosemite 'golden master' to devs
- Alcatel-Lucent sells enterprise networking unit to China Huaxin
- Hacked celebrities 'dumb', says proposed EU digital commissioner
- Fujitsu to design Japanese exascale supercomputer
- NBN Co eyes FTTN trial extension
- In pictures: Fujitsu opens Oceania centre in Sydney
- Intel pushes factory IoT with $9 million cost savings at plant
- Uber targets business customers
- Brandis denies ‘overreach’ on national security laws
- Will enterprises skip Windows 8 for 10?
- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Ellison pushes Oracle's new Cloud platform hard, but questions linger
- Eftpos goes live with payments infrastructure overhaul