AirWatch - News, Features, and Slideshows
Despite their years-long rivalry, Microsoft and VMware have teamed in a new partnership that's part of Microsoft's collaborative strategy shift.
By Blair Hanley Frank | 01 September, 2015 22:37
BARCELONA: With the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung is making a concerted effort to attract workers as potential buyers and to win the hearts of IT managers who have to wrangle with enterprise smartphone security and management.
By Matt Hamblen | 05 March, 2015 04:31
A group of companies, including Cisco Systems and mobile device management software vendor AirWatch, have joined forces to help enterprises take advantage of features that are integrated in Android and iOS.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 04 March, 2015 01:19
Authentication using Apple's Touch ID and more control when rolling out new apps are two of the upgrades in the latest version of AirWatch's mobile management platform.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 25 February, 2015 01:01
Integration with VMware will help AirWatch expand its mobile device management (MDM) to laptops and the Internet of Things, according to AirWatch CEO John Marshall.
By Adam Bender | 21 October, 2014 15:42
After encountering problems last year selling its newest smartphones, BlackBerry has shifted to a stronger focus on the enterprise, especially through distribution of its BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 mobility management client software.
By Matt Hamblen | 09 May, 2014 04:48
As mobile device management continues to morph, consider what's 'good enough' for what you need right now -- and don't neglect the user experience, whatever else you do.
By Robert L. Mitchell | 23 January, 2014 12:12
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
Internal and external disruptions can impede business continuity and result in negative repercussions for enterprise productivity and data resources. This whitepaper looks at how improved mobility access can shield companies from unprecedented risks, resulting in greater cost savings and enhanced workforce continuity. It also highlights the benefits of having a mobile workspace technology which enables the workforce to have access to apps, desktops and files in difficult situations. Included are four case studies where organisations are able to demonstrate a high level of business continuity with sound disaster recovery strategies in place.
- Java-based Trojan was used to attack over 400,000 systems
- HPE servers get new names to help users figure out what they can be used for
- Amazon Web Services goes gunning for gamers with free FPS framework
- Android Studio 2.0 beta speeds up app restarts
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Cisco boosts, broadens Catalyst switches
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- 9 technologies that could cut demand for lawyers, lower legal fees
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Kingston buys encrypted flash drive maker IronKey
- Users await possible Twitter feed change
- Microsoft previews enterprise-grade setting sync in Windows 10
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president