AirWatch - News, Features, and Slideshows
Integration with VMware will help AirWatch expand its mobile device management (MDM) to laptops and the Internet of Things, according to AirWatch CEO John Marshall.
By Adam Bender | 21 October, 2014 15:42
Microsoft's strategy for providing customers with identity management options is increasingly reliant on cloud-based methods of authentication and access control for provisioning of Windows-based mobile devices as well as Apple iOS and Google Android devices.
By Ellen Messmer | 15 August, 2014 02:02
The Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) has certified the security of the AirWatch Secure Content Locker for Apple iOS devices.
By Adam Bender | 12 August, 2014 08:00
VMware today put forward its "vision" for unifying the mobile security and management technology it acquired in its $1.5 billion acquisition of AirWatch earlier this year with its traditional line of virtualization software.
By Ellen Messmer | 01 May, 2014 04:04
VMware is leaning on AirWatch to let users access files from one place using virtual and physical clients and let admins manage desktops in the same way they handle mobile devices.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 01 May, 2014 03:33
After encountering problems last year selling its newest smartphones, BlackBerry has shifted to a stronger focus on the enterprise, especially through distribution of its BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 mobility management client software.
By Matt Hamblen | 09 May, 2014 04:48
As mobile device management continues to morph, consider what's 'good enough' for what you need right now -- and don't neglect the user experience, whatever else you do.
By Robert L. Mitchell | 23 January, 2014 12:12
In this White Paper, IDC offers up some quantifiable benefits that Asian enterprises have observed as a result of deploying backup and recovery solutions. · Many enterprises are finding that the backup and recovery processes and technologies that they have implemented have not kept pace with the demands of the business · IDC identifies how organizations can experience savings and improvements from the deployment of different types of technologies · The benefits fall into three categories: storage environment cost savings; end-user productivity enhancements; and IT staff productivity optimization
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTSearch/SEO/SEM/PPC - Multiple OpportunitiesVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTSearch/SEO/SEM/PPC - Multiple OpportunitiesNSW
- FTAcquisition Marketing ExceutiveNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
Businesses want to put an IT strategy for management and operation in place before officially assimilating mobile devices, but the solution doesn't have to be that difficult. • This guide describes twelve best practices for Mobile Device Management (MDM) • The first eight principles are the essentials that every organisation needs to adopt. The last four are advanced practices that will help take you to the next level. • Whether you need to cover the basics or step up MDM, this guide will start you on your way
- Apple's Black Friday sale includes iPhone for the first time
- France, Germany want EU to take a tougher stance on tech firms
- Coming soon: Murder by Internet
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
- Uber suspends Nevada operations, affecting nearly 1,000 jobs
- Sony confirms development of e-paper smartwatch
- Sydney Startup Weekend doubles attendance in one year
- ASIC unhappy with exclusion from data retention regime
- Australian Internet Security Initiative portal launched to help ISPs
- How SBS scaled up for FIFA World Cup online
- Hail pounds telecom networks in Queensland
- RMIT University builds virtual networking labs for students
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
- Early version of new POS malware family spotted
- Syrian Electronic Army posts hacking message on several news sites