ajax - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) will launch its largest and most ambitious customer experience project this week with an Ajax-enabled Web portal allowing customers to personalise their online banking sessions.
By Rodney Gedda | 18 May, 2009 14:24
Nowadays, even regular Web surfers know some of the things to avoid when designing a Web site for fast performance. Cut the number of requests to the Web server. Shrink JPEG sizes. Employ a content delivery network vendor like Akamai Technologies Inc. or Limelight Networks Inc.
By Eric Lai | 14 May, 2009 08:03
The Horde open source messaging and groupware project is gearing up for the first major release of its application suite and development environment in years with version 4 due in mid-2010.
By Rodney Gedda | 06 April, 2010 11:44
By Martin Heller | 30 October, 2008 08:42
BIG-IQ Security makes it easy to manage the entire firewall policy life cycle. Read about the key benefits and download the policy auditing and security compliance report today
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTMedia Planner Buyer - Media Trader OpportunitiesNSW
- FTCampaign Managers| RTB / Programmatic | Expression of InterestNSW
- FTSenior Media TraderNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
A DDoS attack can be a stressful engagement where parts of the network will be unresponsive and equipment may be failing all around. That is not the time to be planning a defense—preparing your network applications during “peacetime” will go a long way to helping you mitigate the attack in the future.
- Red Hat acquires FeedHenry to get mobile app chops
- BitTorrent opens Bleep peer-to-peer encrypted chat program to public testing
- Orange offers 'smart app' dev tool and global M2M location service
- Once your car's connected to the Internet, who guards your privacy?
- Beyond FLOPS: The co-evolving world of computer benchmarking
- Microsoft heads back to the desktop
- French crime database breaches privacy rights, EU court rules
- Ericsson dumps LTE modem business
- Toshiba slashes struggling consumer PC business
- Geeks' favorite DeNA interactive streaming platform looks beyond Japan
- Local govt association boosts customer focus, knowledge management
- Amazon's new Fire tablets have more features at lower prices
- IPv6, IANA transition headline APNIC meeting
- Encryption goof fixed in TorrentLocker file-locking malware