ajax - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) will launch its largest and most ambitious customer experience project this week with an Ajax-enabled Web portal allowing customers to personalise their online banking sessions.
By Rodney Gedda | 18 May, 2009 14:24
Nowadays, even regular Web surfers know some of the things to avoid when designing a Web site for fast performance. Cut the number of requests to the Web server. Shrink JPEG sizes. Employ a content delivery network vendor like Akamai Technologies Inc. or Limelight Networks Inc.
By Eric Lai | 14 May, 2009 08:03
The Horde open source messaging and groupware project is gearing up for the first major release of its application suite and development environment in years with version 4 due in mid-2010.
By Rodney Gedda | 06 April, 2010 11:44
By Martin Heller | 30 October, 2008 08:42
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
This whitepaper looks into one of Australia’s largest engineering, contracting and service organisations and why they have chosen to adopt VDI, their goals and achievements since implementation. •Provides advice to technology leaders considering their own workplace strategy and/or evaluating VDI •Major benefits found in cost management through the centralisation of infrastructure •Productivity and employee engagement increased through more efficient mobilisation of over 20 processes
- Google's Project Loon close to launching thousands of balloons
- Shape-shifting robot reveals secrets of Fukushima reactor
- FCC faces seventh net neutrality lawsuit
- Next on the Office expansion list: Windows 10 phone apps
- Why investors are so excited about Slack
- First Apple Watch health IT apps bring important messages to the wrist
- Insurance company now offers discounts -- if you let it track your Fitbit
- Apple's 12-inch MacBook can use third-party USB Type-C cables
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Microsoft shows impressively accurate hand-tracking system for VR
- Docker update speeds and organizes container deployments
- Facebook tries to keep it real by killing more 'fake' likes
- Feds lay down social media rules; enterprises should, too
- Should computers determine how our kids learn to talk? Maybe not
- Keep Windows 10 preview up to date -- or face a dead PC