ajax - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) will launch its largest and most ambitious customer experience project this week with an Ajax-enabled Web portal allowing customers to personalise their online banking sessions.
By Rodney Gedda | 18 May, 2009 14:24
Nowadays, even regular Web surfers know some of the things to avoid when designing a Web site for fast performance. Cut the number of requests to the Web server. Shrink JPEG sizes. Employ a content delivery network vendor like Akamai Technologies Inc. or Limelight Networks Inc.
By Eric Lai | 14 May, 2009 08:03
The Horde open source messaging and groupware project is gearing up for the first major release of its application suite and development environment in years with version 4 due in mid-2010.
By Rodney Gedda | 06 April, 2010 11:44
By Martin Heller | 30 October, 2008 08:42
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTMid level IT consultant | Systems Integration & Managed ServicesNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
Snapshot-based data protection solutions were supposed to solve our backup challenges, weren't they? Then why are your backups still broken? If your snapshots are manually-managed or of the build-it-yourself variety, there may be several reasons that they aren't working very well. Learn more about the top reasons your snapshots are failing.
- Greens call for Trans-Pacific Partnership assessment
- Verizon will use its mobile supercookie to target customers with AOL ads
- 8 tech startups ink $400K in new contracts
- EU Safe Harbor ruling could have bearing on Microsoft email dispute
- IPsoft's 'Amelia' virtual assistant just got a whole lot more human
- Clothing retailer Uniqlo uses brain waves to match customers with t-shirts
- With Safe Harbor gone, the hard work on data transfers starts now
- Meet Project Orca, SAP's new, Hana-based analytics tool
- Machines are replacing writers, Gartner says
- Can Microsoft's new phones save its mobile ambitions?
- Digital Guardian buys Code Green to gain data-loss prevention tech
- Microsoft charges into laptop market with Surface Book
- Cisco disrupts $60M ransomware biz
- Windows 10 device roundup features Lumia smartphones with Display Dock
- No need to panic: European Commission upbeat about Safe Harbour ruling