AMD APU - News, Features, and Slideshows
Version 2.6.38 of the Linux kernel was released by Linus Torvalds overnight, including the much-hyped performance improvement patch amid many feature enhancements and bug fixes.
By Rodney Gedda | 16 March, 2011 13:10
If your business has plans that include aggressive growth and aspires to be a best-in-class organization, your IT systems and applications need to be up to the task. Homegrown solutions or outdated software can hamper the execution of your strategic vision. If your IT infrastructure and maintenance costs are affecting your ability to stay competitive, then a cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) suite is well worth exploring. This eBook explores the core components of a cloud-based ERP solution that delivers enterprise-class software without sacrificing functionality or changes to business processes and with no additional cost for infrastructure and complicated integrations.
- Group's numbers opposed to net neutrality smaller than suggested
- Startup proposes fiber-based Glass Core as a bold rethink of data center networking
- Artificial intelligence system can predict data theft by scanning email
- Windows 8.1 backups can leave sensitive files exposed to Internet
- Cisco bulks up branch routers for cloud
- U.S. may be falling behind in researching tech's next big thing
- Orange targets home applications with new mobile-to-TV gadgets and services
- Is that used iPad actually stolen? Apple creates tool for would-be buyers to check
- Angry Birds developer slashes up to 130 jobs to 'reignite growth'
- How hackers accidentally sold a pre-release XBox One to the FBI
- In brief: Steve Baxter re-joins Vocus Communications board
- Google shakes up cloud services market with another price cut
- 4G email scam targets Telstra customers
- Twitter invests in MIT lab focused on online social movements
- 12 telecom providers violate TCP code