Ang Cui - News, Features, and Slideshows
HP has refuted claims by researchers at Columbia University that a security flaw in its HP's LaserJet printer could give a hacker remote access to the device and the power to set it on fire.
By Liam Tung | 30 November, 2011 09:38
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
An enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solution provides the ability to access the right information, from the right source, at the right time, empowering all users throughout the supply chain. This report explains how your solution can identify the resources needed to capture, produce, ship, and account for customer orders, while supporting the various manufacturing processes.
- New query language could turn log files into business insights
- Apple acquires Metaio with a view to augmented reality
- Government moves to boost mobile broadband spectrum
- Man charged with selling fake discount coupons on Silk Road
- This smart fabric from Google can change the music and turn off the lights
- Fujitsu launches A/NZ security services practice
- Keep your legacy management style out of the Cloud, Intuit exec says
- Google to widen Maps' offline features
- Annual WITI Summit taps into awareness, frustration over lack of women in IT
- Google targets online wannabes with offline maps and lightweight browsers
- College kids to the rescue with IT support startup HelloTech
- IDC forecasts drop in PC and tablet shipments this year
- Google teams with GoPro in broad virtual reality push
- Long-time leaker pegs July RTM for Windows 10
- Google's Android M to include Android Pay, faster charging and Doze power management