The hactivist group Anonymous reacted angrily to the Internet shutdown yesterday in Syria, an act attributed to the embattled regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad in the civil war there. Anonymous basically declared war on the Syrian regime, saying it intends to obliterate "all Web assets belonging to the Assad regime that are NOT hosted in Syria," starting today.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW