Anonymous - News, Features, and Slideshows
The release Tuesday of the U.S. Senate's report that excoriated the Central Intelligence Agency for torturing suspected terrorists will result in retaliation by cyber-hacktivist groups, a security expert predicted today.
By Gregg Keizer | 11 December, 2014 07:28
Anonymous members, charged with a distributed denial-of-service attack on PayPal, entered a plea Thursday that could see some of them walk free at sentencing next December.
By John Ribeiro | 06 December, 2013 07:43
A man from Wisconsin was sentenced for participating in a DDoS (distributed denial-of-service) attack by hacker group Anonymous on a Kansas company.
By John Ribeiro | 03 December, 2013 05:41
The first half of 2012 was pretty bad - from the embarrassing hack of a conversation between the FBI and Scotland Yard to a plethora of data breaches - and the second half wasn't much better, with events including Symantec's antivirus update mess and periodic attacks from hactivists at Anonymous.
By Ellen Messmer | 10 December, 2012 17:57
In the current market, there is an increasing demand for unbiased information about Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions. This white paper focuses on solutions that are anticipated to have an important role in Enterprise Mobility Management. An overview of features has been created to enable a better understanding and comparison of capabilities.
This research report explores the importance of security strategy and Cyber Threat Intelligence. The purpose of the study is to understand how companies are using, gathering and analyzing threat intelligence as part of their IT security strategy. Some of the topics covered are: Whether timely, accurate and actionable cyber threat intelligence make a difference in blocking or preventing external attacks. Are companies using cyber threat intelligence effectively to make informed decisions about how to respond to a menace or hazard
- Samsung faces lawsuit in China over bloatware on phones
- Reddit sections go dark after exit of staffer
- Android ransomware on the rise in Australia
- Microsoft buries hatchet with Kyocera, ending litigation
- Plex hacker demands Bitcoin ransom for return of data
- Hands-on: Windows 10's latest build feels close to finished
- In Pictures: 7 things we hate about Twitter
- Supreme Court justices hold stock in tech vendors, other firms
- There's even an app for dogs and cats scared of fireworks
- Microsoft confirms 'waves' roll-out of Windows 10
- How Instagram spots a trend
- Longtime Microsoft partner Yahoo tests search with Google
- Third build of Windows 10 in one week a sign of OS stability
- GM to offer teen driver tracking to parents
- Scott McNealy sees gold in the hills of social data