Anonymous - News, Features, and Slideshows
Anonymous members, charged with a distributed denial-of-service attack on PayPal, entered a plea Thursday that could see some of them walk free at sentencing next December.
By John Ribeiro | 06 December, 2013 07:43
A man from Wisconsin was sentenced for participating in a DDoS (distributed denial-of-service) attack by hacker group Anonymous on a Kansas company.
By John Ribeiro | 03 December, 2013 05:41
Why are the world's most IT savvy companies unable to keep attackers out of their networks?
By Torsten George, Vice President of Worldwide Marketing and Products, Agiliance | 26 November, 2013 21:09
The first half of 2012 was pretty bad - from the embarrassing hack of a conversation between the FBI and Scotland Yard to a plethora of data breaches - and the second half wasn't much better, with events including Symantec's antivirus update mess and periodic attacks from hactivists at Anonymous.
By Ellen Messmer | 10 December, 2012 17:57
BIG-IQ Security makes it easy to manage the entire firewall policy life cycle. Read about the key benefits and download the policy auditing and security compliance report today
In this report, UXC Connect’s Steve Saunders describes a real-life case study where a major services organisation overcame the challenge of managing diversity across multiple locations, user expectations and technology environments. • For historical reasons, many large organisations put more effort into support than they should • A common challenge is managing diversity by creating commonality across multiple locations, user expectations and technology environments • The solution involves centralised remote management and standardised technical support and maintenance arrangements
- EU tells Google to make more concessions or face charges in antitrust dispute
- Apple outsmarts the thieves
- j2 Global acquires Web24 Group for undisclosed sum
- Lyft acquires ride-sharing startup Hitch
- TasWater archives to deal with data deluge
- Telstra plans hook up to Equinix Australian data centres
- In Pictures: The wild world of workplace wearables
- In Pictures: Inside a thriving Shenzhen market for used iPhones
- In Pictures: NASA’s human space flight return
- VDSL2 standards for NBN to clean up interference
- TPG revenue soars, ISP releases FTTB plan details
- Crashing Apple's iOS 8 party
- Shanghai authorities ban government officials' use of iPhone
- Lenovo to cough up $100 refunds, $250 vouchers to settle IdeaPad suit
- Pertino adds management, tracking apps to its service