Anonymous - News, Features, and Slideshows
The release Tuesday of the U.S. Senate's report that excoriated the Central Intelligence Agency for torturing suspected terrorists will result in retaliation by cyber-hacktivist groups, a security expert predicted today.
By Gregg Keizer | 11 December, 2014 07:28
Anonymous members, charged with a distributed denial-of-service attack on PayPal, entered a plea Thursday that could see some of them walk free at sentencing next December.
By John Ribeiro | 06 December, 2013 07:43
A man from Wisconsin was sentenced for participating in a DDoS (distributed denial-of-service) attack by hacker group Anonymous on a Kansas company.
By John Ribeiro | 03 December, 2013 05:41
The first half of 2012 was pretty bad - from the embarrassing hack of a conversation between the FBI and Scotland Yard to a plethora of data breaches - and the second half wasn't much better, with events including Symantec's antivirus update mess and periodic attacks from hactivists at Anonymous.
By Ellen Messmer | 10 December, 2012 17:57
Frost & Sullivan’s award highlights four key performance drivers that distinguish LogRhythm: Key Features include; Brand Performance, Technical Leadership, Defining the Market for Competitors, and Product Line Depth. Download today to get the full Frost and Sullivan Best Practices Research for SIEM and log management.
- Intel wants to banish cables, connectors with new Broadwell chips
- Apple hits Samsung at home, where it hurts
- US targets mobile operator for deceptive data promises
- Symantec A/NZ boss Brenton Smith quits
- Boosted by iPhone 6 sales, Apple ties with Samsung for top smartphone rank
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Google backs Singularity Uni to allow students outside US to study for free
- New Chrome extension spots unencrypted tracking
- Silk Road dealer found a hungry market for mail order drugs
- Data retention: Industry uncertainty dismissed as 'hearsay'
- Oracle Service Cloud gets more social
- Hybrid cloud demand driving Australian data centre market: Equinix
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon woes mount as a 'major customer' defects
- BlackBerry Classic unlikely to make 'momentous shock' to market, says analyst
- Facebook reports strong Q4 as mobile ad sales keep growing