Anonymous - News, Features, and Slideshows
Anonymous members, charged with a distributed denial-of-service attack on PayPal, entered a plea Thursday that could see some of them walk free at sentencing next December.
By John Ribeiro | 06 December, 2013 07:43
A man from Wisconsin was sentenced for participating in a DDoS (distributed denial-of-service) attack by hacker group Anonymous on a Kansas company.
By John Ribeiro | 03 December, 2013 05:41
Why are the world's most IT savvy companies unable to keep attackers out of their networks?
By Torsten George, Vice President of Worldwide Marketing and Products, Agiliance | 26 November, 2013 21:09
The first half of 2012 was pretty bad - from the embarrassing hack of a conversation between the FBI and Scotland Yard to a plethora of data breaches - and the second half wasn't much better, with events including Symantec's antivirus update mess and periodic attacks from hactivists at Anonymous.
By Ellen Messmer | 10 December, 2012 17:57
Constant connectivity is causing a shift in worker expectations. This whitepaper demonstrates how an effective mobility strategy empowers users and improves business performance without compromising essential IT controls. • Employees and business leaders expect constant connectivity, diverse collaboration tools and on-demand access to enterprise applications • If user expectations don’t align with business requirements, decision makers must find a common ground • By adopting a comprehensive, integrated solution, organizations can quickly and flexibly add new capabilities
- 3D vendor sells $1,500 part to make metal guns
- IT pros should pay attention to 'shadow IT,' Interop NY keynoters urge
- Don't laugh: Jimmy Kimmel Most Dangerous Cyber Celebrity of 2014
- After a long road to the server market, ARM CEO Segars looks ahead
- FCC: Some TV stations could earn huge dollars in spectrum auction
- Hurry! Wait! Go! Joomla stumbles with patch for serious vulnerability
- Microsoft weaves around Office bloat complaints with Sway authoring tool
- Google bows to pressure, removes news snippets from German search results
- OpenVPN servers can be vulnerable to Shellshock Bash vulnerability
- Satellite radar measurements map the seafloor
- Apple delivers OS X Yosemite 'golden master' to devs
- Alcatel-Lucent sells enterprise networking unit to China Huaxin
- Hacked celebrities 'dumb', says proposed EU digital commissioner
- Fujitsu to design Japanese exascale supercomputer
- NBN Co eyes FTTN trial extension