antitrust - News, Features, and Slideshows
Qualcomm is being urged by a top Chinese regulator to make money in the country in tandem with its local partners.
By Michael Kan | 11 September, 2014 13:22
A European antitrust probe into Google's search practices will be extended through October, into the term of the next European Commission, a Commissions spokesman said.
By Loek Essers | 11 September, 2014 01:50
Apparently affected by the strong blowback to its proposed settlement with Google over antitrust concerns, the European Commission is planning to seek more concessions than the company has granted to date.
By Loek Essers | 09 September, 2014 01:29
European periodical and online publishers have urged the European Commission to reject Google's latest proposal to settle an antitrust case.
By Loek Essers | 04 September, 2014 23:40
Smart card producers Samsung Electronics, Philips and Infineon were fined €138 million (about US$181 million) by the European Commission on Wednesday for forming a cartel. Renesas, also part of the cartel, escaped a fine by revealing the existence of the cartel.
By Loek Essers | 03 September, 2014 21:08
A U.S. judge's ruling Wednesday that Apple violated antitrust laws in its dealings with book publishers may limit the ways in which the company strikes deals in other industries going forward.
By Joab Jackson | 10 July, 2013 21:17
Microsoft's surprise offer last week to European Union (EU) antitrust regulators that it will give Windows users a chance to download rivals' browsers stunned some, who likened it to waving the white flag.
By Gregg Keizer | 29 July, 2009 08:32
BIG-IQ Security makes it easy to manage the entire firewall policy life cycle. Read about the key benefits and download the policy auditing and security compliance report today
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTCampaign Managers| RTB / Programmatic | Expression of InterestNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Media TraderNSW
- FTMedia Planner Buyer - Media Trader OpportunitiesNSW
Deduplication solutions are not all created equal, why data domain?
- Facebook open sources its mcrouter data-caching tool
- University of Queensland seeks network DDoS mitigation services
- Uber doubles down on shared rides, enacts permanent pricing cut for UberX
- In Pictures: World’s hot alternative energy projects
- In Pictures: New features coming to Internet Explorer
- In Pictures: 9 nightmare sci-fi virtual realities that are closer than you think
- Internet-enabled objects add to security risks
- Google reports a 19% jump in US government data requests
- Brocade buys NFV mobile analytics assets
- Apple releases ban-Bono tool after customers complain of free music
- NFL collaboration software looks for a win with businesses
- Yahoo slams new 'digital will' law in US, says users have privacy when they die
- SpaceX wants to build cities on Mars
- Mojang Unchained: Why Microsoft wants Minecraft maker
- Samsung's first open-source conference kicks off, with Tizen on its mind