- Akamai admits its OpenSSL patch was faulty, reissues keys
- Google updates terms of service to reflect its scanning of users' emails
- Glass all gone after one-day sale, Google says
- How to fix the two-factor authentication log-in error in Gmail on Android
China isn't downloading software off the Web to build its systems, it has design teams writing its software, says Argonne's Peter Beckman, who heads the DOE's exascale initiative.
By Patrick Thibodeau | 10 June, 2013 13:47
The international competition to build an exascale supercomputer is gaining steam, especially in China and Europe, according to Peter Beckman , a top computer scientist at the U.S. Department of Energy's Argonne National Laboratory.
By Patrick Thibodeau | 23 November, 2011 02:08
Researchers at the Argonne National Laboratory this week showed how an electronic voting machine model that's expected to be widely used to tally votes in the 2012 elections can be easily hacked using inexpensive, widely-available electronic components.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 29 September, 2011 02:04
This whitepaper is the second in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section details the design and capabilities of different forms of protection architecture designed for a variety of circumstances, while also providing alternative approaches. The paper also explains how to maintain availability, including network and application defense and DNS DDoS Mitigation.
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
Deloitte explores the business and finance implications associated with managing data centres. This paper outlines the options available to structure an organisations data centre and complementary IT services and provides the key considerations that need to be reviewed when determining which option works best for them.
- Telcos seek to strengthen NBN Co wholesale restrictions
- Kim Dotcom says he's set to get assets back
- NBN Co seeks ‘early resolution’ of TPG fibre threat
- Sedgman unearths greater value for cost with ITSM switch
- Teen arrested in Heartbleed attack against Canadian tax site
- A look at the world's most powerful X-ray laser
- IBM profit falls on weak hardware sales, transition costs
- In Pictures: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Google revenue jumps 19 per cent but still disappoints
- AT&T wearables to hit the smartwatch runway soon
- Fortinet, McAfee, Trend Micro, Bitdefender battle in socially-engineered malware prevention test
- Automakers show off in-vehicle Wi-Fi, new smartphone interfaces
- US court rejects Lavabit appeal, cites improper procedural handling
- Connecting for Good wrestles Kansas City's digital divide
- Chrome users won't give up, keep pressing Google to restore old-style new tab page