audit - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) will release an evaluation strategy this year for the Federal Government’s $2.4 billion Digital Education Revolution this year in an attempt to better gauge the success of the program.
By James Hutchinson | 17 February, 2011 16:09
The WA Office of the Auditor General has slammed the privacy practices of government agencies saying that in many, fundamental weaknesses in all of the key areas of information security are present.
By Tim Lohman | 16 April, 2009 17:26
Whitepapers about audit
Meeting security-related compliance requirements is an increasingly complex job. Follow these best practices to easily manage compliance.
Making a business case for network and application performance improvement. Download today
- Turn your whistling into song with the tap of an app
- PayPal’s BattleHack comes to Australia for a second time
- VPN providers play 'cat-and-mouse' with China's growing censorship
- Data retention inquiry kept in the dark on costs
- A look at real-time brain-to-exoskeleton information transmission
- Facebook tests delivering tips about your location
- How three small credit card transactions could reveal your identity
- Data retention to involve 'petabytes of data' for Vodafone
- Citrix's 900 job cuts seen as 'defensive' move
- Amazon returns to profit as holiday sales soar
- Uber passenger who alleged Delhi rape sues in US
- Microsoft said to invest in Android maker Cyanogen
- Reddit handed over user info for 58% of government requests
- Google misses with Q4 sales and earnings
- Feds go after operator of revenge porn site