autodesk - News, Features, and Slideshows
BSA | The Software Alliance has settled a case out of court with a Perth engineering firm that had been using unlicensed versions of Autodesk since March 2012.
By Hamish Barwick | 03 September, 2014 15:27
BSA | The Software Alliance has settled a software copyright breach out of court with Townsville, Queensland based steel fabrication company Wulguru Steel after it emerged that the company used unlicensed copies of Autodesk AutoCAD software.
By Computerworld Australia staff | 11 August, 2014 12:01
Victorian-based construction firm Telford Building Systems has paid an out of court settlement of $100,000 to BSA | The Software Alliance (BSA) after the firm used unlicensed Autodesk AutoCAD design software and Microsoft Office software.
By Hamish Barwick | 03 June, 2014 16:42
Autodesk announced Wednesday an open software platform for 3-D printing called Spark, which will be open and freely licensable to manufacturers and others.
By John Ribeiro | 15 May, 2014 14:51
The FCC will invest $2 billion during the next two years to expand high-speed Internet at America's schools and libraries, and major tech companies will chip in another $750 million.
By Matt Hamblen | 04 February, 2014 21:15
Benefits based on Forrester Consulting Study “The Total Economic Impact of Converging SAP Landscapes on Vblock™ Systems”
Pathways Express is a one-day intensive learning and development program for senior ICT executives. It is designed to equip participants with the skills and competencies required to more effectively manage the demands and complexities of contemporary businesses. The program brings together ‘real world’ best practices, thought leadership and business insights to help today’s ICT professionals deliver higher value into their organisations and position themselves as tomorrow’s business leaders.
- Microsoft exec opens up about Research lab closure, layoffs
- Facebook and Yahoo prevent use of recycled email addresses to hijack accounts
- Facebook hopes to get people talking -- using whatever name -- with Rooms app
- Google teams with Oxford on artificial intelligence
- 5K Retina iMac supply tightens
- Amazon Web Services opens German location to ease privacy concerns
- Akamai sees record-setting spikes in size and volume of DDoS attacks
- Amazon launches German cloud region in nod to privacy concerns
- Researchers use silicon to push quantum computing toward reality
- Wearable health devices are a novelty that wear off
- German publishers capitulate and let Google post news snippets -- for now
- Abandoned subdomains pose security risk for businesses
- Vintage Apple-1 sells for a record $905K
- HP gives Moonshot server its first Xeon chip
- Australian ISP stands up to filmmakers hunting pirates