LONG BEACH, CALIF. -- Speaking here today about the tremendous growth of the 3D printing industry, analyst Terry Wohlers slipped one name into a list of potential machine makers that took some by surprise: Apple.
autodesk - News, Features, and Slideshows
Harvard researchers <a href="https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c1z9inp47o3f9bn/AABP_qjuJOvZeEtKAxMGdFd1a/Voxel8PressKit.docx?dl=0">have announced</a> a 3D printer capable of printing both thermoplastics and highly conductive silver inks that allow electronic products to be created on one process.
Planning and Design, a Victorian based architectural drafting firm, has agreed to pay BSA | The Software Alliance $118,000 in a settlement case after it emerged that the company had been using unlicensed software since 2009.
There's more to making cities smart than the Internet of Things and the collection of big data.
BSA | The Software Alliance has settled a case out of court with a Perth engineering firm that had been using unlicensed versions of Autodesk since March 2012.
Organizations make it onto Computerworld's 100 Best Places to Work in IT list by excelling in training, benefits, retention and career development, among other attributes.
Autodesk announced that it is bringing AutoCAD back to the Mac, and also adding AutoCAD apps for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!