- Akamai admits its OpenSSL patch was faulty, reissues keys
- Google updates terms of service to reflect its scanning of users' emails
- How to fix the two-factor authentication log-in error in Gmail on Android
- Tutorial: How to fix app store errors in Windows 8
Blackberry in pictures
Typo halted the sale of its add-on keyboard for the iPhone on Tuesday after an injunction took effect that bans it from being imported to the US.
By Martyn Williams | 16 April, 2014 08:50
BlackBerry has asked a California court to immediately block sales of an add-on iPhone keyboard made by Typo, alleging the startup backed by TV and radio personality Ryan Seacrest misled the court.
By Martyn Williams | 15 April, 2014 03:36
BlackBerry is not going to bail out of the handset business, but needs to return to its enterprise roots to reverse its slide, according to CEO John Chen.
By Agam Shah | 11 April, 2014 04:42
BlackBerry released a security update for its BlackBerry 10 OS to address a critical vulnerability that could allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code on affected devices.
By Lucian Constantin | 11 April, 2014 00:54
A jury in Florida has decided in favor of BlackBerry in a patent dispute with NXP.
By John Ribeiro | 08 April, 2014 16:56
You've probably used your BlackBerry smartphone to send countless text, or short message service (SMS), messages. Perhaps you even employ your device's multimedia messaging service (MMS) functionality to distribute image- and video-messages to friends and colleagues and/or groups of both.
By Al Sacco | 16 October, 2009 05:34
Smartphones are intelligent, but with the 14 tips and tricks in this story, they could approach genius territory. We'll show you how to run seven separate devices from your iPhone, how to play Internet radio (mostly for free) on your BlackBerry, how to make free phone calls from an iPod Touch, and how to revive a dead cell phone battery (if it's detachable) while you're in winter weather.
By Zack Stern | 29 April, 2009 03:27
Nokia's three new Android smartphones -- the X, X+ and XL -- could prove to be the biggest lesson for the smartphone industry at the 2014 Mobile World Congress.
By Matt Hamblen | 24 February, 2014 12:21
Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky start. Meanwhile, the post-PC era put aging tech giants under pressure to reinvent themselves. Here in no particular order are IDG News Service's picks for the top 10 tech stories of the year.
By Marc Ferranti | 09 December, 2013 19:51
The new BlackBerry Z30 offers a bright 5-in. display, exceptionally long battery life and improved software. But can the company stick around long enough to make it matter?
By Matt Hamblen | 11 November, 2013 20:35
BlackBerry's appointment Monday of former Sybase CEO John Chen as its next executive board chair and interim CEO could be the best news in months for the struggling smartphone company, analysts said.
By Matt Hamblen | 04 November, 2013 16:58
Whitepapers about Blackberry
Are your business leaders demanding a migration plan from BlackBerry? Let the mobile experts at Good help you migrate without migraines. Our Professional Services team has deep experience supporting Fortune 500 organizations through the transition; read this sample planning chart and see our trusted method.
This whitepaper is the second in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section details the design and capabilities of different forms of protection architecture designed for a variety of circumstances, while also providing alternative approaches. The paper also explains how to maintain availability, including network and application defense and DNS DDoS Mitigation.
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTExecutive Producer/Head of Production: Advertising AgencyNSW
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
Deloitte explores the business and finance implications associated with managing data centres. This paper outlines the options available to structure an organisations data centre and complementary IT services and provides the key considerations that need to be reviewed when determining which option works best for them.
- Microsoft's Chinese partner confident Xbox can compete against Android consoles
- Australia needs effective government cyber policy leadership: report
- Court slaps TPG with $400k fine over 000 failure
- Lycamobile issued warning for over-charging customers
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
- Ukraine tensions could hurt international security efforts, Kaspersky says
- See ya, Microsoft: Intel looks to Android for growth in tablets
- Rushed Heartbleed fixes may expose users to new attacks
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- Typo halts sales of iPhone keyboard as injunction takes effect
- In Pictures: Windows 8.1 tablets with 8-inch screens: Which one is right for you?
- Heartbleed bug is irritating McAfee, Symantec, Kaspersky Lab
- Big data drives 47% growth for top 50 public cloud companies
- Cellular industry makes concession on kill switch
- In Pictures: Inside evolving satellite technology