Making the payments process 'invisible' is an important part of what makes the mobile experience delivered by companies such Airbnb and Uber so effective, according to Tyson Hackwood.
BrainTree - News, Features, and Slideshows
Online payments platform Braintree will start processing Bitcoin transactions, allowing merchants to accept payments in the crypto-currency.
Braintree has integrated PayPal into its payments platform with the launch of its v.zero SDK in Australia.
Stripe has opened business in Australia, joining an increasingly competitive market of payment providers in the country.
PayPal and Braintree have brought the BattleHack concept to Australia and are inviting developers to compete for a trip to Silicon Valley and a US$100,000 prize.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Check your Future Risk
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.