Making the payments process 'invisible' is an important part of what makes the mobile experience delivered by companies such Airbnb and Uber so effective, according to Tyson Hackwood.
BrainTree - News, Features, and Slideshows
Online payments platform Braintree will start processing Bitcoin transactions, allowing merchants to accept payments in the crypto-currency.
Braintree has integrated PayPal into its payments platform with the launch of its v.zero SDK in Australia.
Stripe has opened business in Australia, joining an increasingly competitive market of payment providers in the country.
PayPal and Braintree have brought the BattleHack concept to Australia and are inviting developers to compete for a trip to Silicon Valley and a US$100,000 prize.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today