Making the payments process 'invisible' is an important part of what makes the mobile experience delivered by companies such Airbnb and Uber so effective, according to Tyson Hackwood.
BrainTree - News, Features, and Slideshows
Online payments platform Braintree will start processing Bitcoin transactions, allowing merchants to accept payments in the crypto-currency.
Braintree has integrated PayPal into its payments platform with the launch of its v.zero SDK in Australia.
Stripe has opened business in Australia, joining an increasingly competitive market of payment providers in the country.
PayPal and Braintree have brought the BattleHack concept to Australia and are inviting developers to compete for a trip to Silicon Valley and a US$100,000 prize.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW