- Tutorial: How to fix app store errors in Windows 8
- How to fix the two-factor authentication log-in error in Gmail on Android
- 10 open source e-learning projects to watch
- How to fight back against CryptoLocker
Denva Industries, a Melbourne-based engineering company, has been required to pay an undisclosed amount of damages for its use of unlicensed Siemens PLM NX software.
By Computerworld Australia staff | 11 March, 2014 09:48
Did the National Security Agency trick RSA, the security division of EMC, into including a crypto algorithm that was really an NSA cyber-espionage backdoor into the RSA BSAFE toolkit in order to propagate it through tech industry products?
By Ellen Messmer | 25 February, 2014 22:54
Sixteen cases of software pirating were settled by Business Software Alliance (BSA) in Australia last year, a marked increase from 2010 when only six cases were settled.
By Hamish Barwick | 20 February, 2014 11:53
Controversial crypto technology known as Dual EC DRBG, thought to be a backdoor for the National Security Agency, ended up in some Cisco products as part of their code libraries. But Cisco says they cannot be used because it chose other crypto as an operational default which can't be changed.
By Ellen Messmer | 17 October, 2013 20:09
Cylinder Head Innovations, a Melbourne-based design and manufacturing company, has been required to pay an undisclosed amount of damages for its use of unlicensed Siemens PLM NX software.
By Hamish Barwick | 15 October, 2013 16:10
Learn how every business can improve efficiency, compete better, and deliver compelling user experiences with flash. You'll also gain access to Gartner's 2013 Cool Vendor Report Download our ebook and learn how you can: - Improve efficiency - Compete better - Deliver compelling user experiences
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTContent StrategistNSW
- FTDigital Content Manager/Senior Content Manager - CRM/Loyalty FocusNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
The powers of virtualization and cloud computing have been central to innovation. Data centres have achieved a level of unparalleled utility and functionality – but at the same time creating unprecedented complexity and financial burden. Read how a proper converged infrastructure solution can change the status quo.
- Free OS X Mavericks now powers half of all Macs
- Most but not all sites have fixed Heartbleed flaw
- Even the most secure cloud storage may not be so secure, study finds
- NTT launches browser-to-browser chatroom with avatars
- Fire at Samsung facility affects website, media portal
- Activists want net neutrality, NSA spying debated at Brazil Internet conference
- Microsoft takes Iowa from corn to .com
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
- Steve Jobs' character becomes issue in Silicon Valley no-hiring case
- FCC vote on incentive auction plan could further open broadband competition
- Google tech to bring 3D mapping smarts to NASA's space station robots