BSA - News, Features, and Slideshows
An appeals court will hear arguments this week about the U.S. International Trade Commission's decision to block digital transmissions of 3D dental records into the U.S., an import ban that could have a broad impact on other digital goods.
By Grant Gross | 11 August, 2015 05:01
Twelve cases of illegal software usage in Australia totalling $825,000 were settled by BSA | The Software Alliance (BSA) during 2014.
By Hamish Barwick | 09 February, 2015 14:22
Several technology and digital rights groups have praised a U.S. Senate move toward passing legislation that would rein in the National Security Agency's domestic telephone records collection program.
By Grant Gross | 14 November, 2014 05:06
The U.S government can take action to slow the calls in other countries to abandon U.S. tech vendors following revelations about widespread National Security Agency surveillance, some tech representatives said Friday.
By Grant Gross | 19 July, 2014 06:12
Victorian-based construction firm Telford Building Systems has paid an out of court settlement of $100,000 to BSA | The Software Alliance (BSA) after the firm used unlicensed Autodesk AutoCAD design software and Microsoft Office software.
By Hamish Barwick | 03 June, 2014 16:42
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
This whitepaper looks at the security gaps and disconnects in organisations, how network virtualisation can help to reduce risk and support a higher-level security strategy and why micro-segmentation provided through network virtualisation paves the way for implementing a Zero Trust model.
- Browser maker Opera's board urges sale to Chinese collective for $1.2B
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
- LG's G5 smartphone to have 'always on' ability
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: a craft beer
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
- Paul McCartney gives Skype some silly love songs
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
- Facebook has just 60 days to change its terms and conditions for French users
- Coming to HP's consumer laptops: Smoother video with AMD's FreeSync
- Microsoft delivers Office 2016 to subscribers on the slow train
- Identity thieves obtain 100,000 electronic filing PINs from IRS system
- Retired IT specialist shares inside story of botched National Parks Moose project
- Opera gets acquisition offer from Chinese consortium that includes Qihoo
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme