Apple has updated both OS X Yosemite and iOS 8, probably for the last time other than for security fixes.
Capita - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple's OS X El Capitan has been on a faster tempo of preview releases than last year's Yosemite, perhaps signaling that the upgrade for the Mac will launch later this month or in September.
Windows 10 is buzz-worthy, Adobe said Wednesday as it cited data from its social media metrics platform that showed positive vibes about the new OS.
Next-gen endpoint protection vendor CrowdStrike has landed $100 million in new investments to beef up sales and engineering and continue its push to make anti-virus software obsolete.
Apple today released public betas of iOS 9 and OS X El Capitan, giving non-developers their first chance to preview a major release of its mobile operating system and replicating the practice of last year for its Mac OS.
Google's restructuring could finally deliver to Wall Street something it's been after for years: more insight into what the company is spending on things like Nest, drones and health research.
This is a time of temptation for Apple enthusiasts, many of whom are eager to get their hands -- and devices -- on the company's newest software. Between June, when company execs tout the upcoming versions of Apple's desktop and mobile operating systems, and the fall, when the polished, finished versions arrive, Apple users get a chance to serve as beta testers.
The security clock is ticking down for Apple's OS X Mountain Lion, which will probably be retired from support this fall before the Cupertino, Calif. company releases El Capitan.
The recent Demo Traction event showcased a host of young companies that are gaining market momentum. Each gave their pitch and then answered to a panel of judges. If it is important for you to stay on the up and up with emerging technologies, this is must watch stuff.
Even though the term "phablet" draws a lot of snarky remarks, some workplace executives have lately come to appreciate large-screen smartphones. And at least one who should know even believes that smartphones with a display that's 5.5-in. or larger (like the new iPhone 6 Plus or the Galaxy Note 4) could replace PCs in a few years.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today