- How to fix the two-factor authentication log-in error in Gmail on Android
- Tutorial: How to fix app store errors in Windows 8
- 10 open source e-learning projects to watch
- Even the most secure cloud storage may not be so secure, study finds
Sprint, the biggest user of Carrier IQ's software, said Friday it has disabled use of the tool in response to customer concerns.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 17 December, 2011 08:37
Documents filed in response to a U.S. lawmaker's request show that Sprint is by far the biggest user of Carrier IQ's software, with more than 26 million handsets featuring the controversial mobile tracking tool.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 16 December, 2011 23:32
Carrier IQ last night released a document describing its technology in what appears to be a belated attempt to quell continuing concerns over its controversial tracking software.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 14 December, 2011 07:11
Learn how every business can improve efficiency, compete better, and deliver compelling user experiences with flash. You'll also gain access to Gartner's 2013 Cool Vendor Report Download our ebook and learn how you can: - Improve efficiency - Compete better - Deliver compelling user experiences
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTContent StrategistNSW
- FTDigital Content Manager/Senior Content Manager - CRM/Loyalty FocusNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
Read how Perth-based safety footwear manufacturer, Steel Blue, was able to cut costs with shipping and improve efficiency while meeting the growing demand for their products as they expanded their national and export markets and increased their local market share, all thanks to a new ERP system.
- Toshiba, SanDisk NAND flash memory shrinks to 15-nanometer process
- Bing for schools out of pilot stage, promises ad-free search
- NSA spying revelations have tired out China's Huawei
- Brazil's senate passes Internet legislation ahead of NETmundial conference
- US to vote on sharp increase in broadband subsidies
- Coding error protects some Android apps from Heartbleed
- Optus Satellite extends NZ market reach with Wireless Nation deal
- Dorian Nakamoto thanks Bitcoin users for donations
- While Heartbleed distracts, hackers hit US universities
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Violin and Microsoft play a duet to speed up applications
- Phone buyers are hanging up on subsidies, AT&T says
- Reddit demotes technology subthread after posts were deleted
- What kind of tablet does $5000 get you?
- In Pictures: 10 great Android apps for IT pros