Carrier IQ - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sprint, the biggest user of Carrier IQ's software, said Friday it has disabled use of the tool in response to customer concerns.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 17 December, 2011 08:37
Documents filed in response to a U.S. lawmaker's request show that Sprint is by far the biggest user of Carrier IQ's software, with more than 26 million handsets featuring the controversial mobile tracking tool.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 16 December, 2011 23:32
Carrier IQ last night released a document describing its technology in what appears to be a belated attempt to quell continuing concerns over its controversial tracking software.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 14 December, 2011 07:11
Research shows that 94% of CIOs believe that enterprise mobility has become an important part of their enterprise IT strategy. While there are many benefits for business, there are still risks when it comes to security. This whitepaper looks at the steps all organisations to take when it comes to supporting a mobile workforce.
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTMid level IT consultant | Systems Integration & Managed ServicesNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
This infographic provides tips on how you can use business T&E data more efficiently through understanding the job responsibilities of stakeholders who receive data, raising awareness of how the information should be presented and consolidation of all T&E intelligence into one source, aiming to improve and promote business spend clarity.
- 7 warnings to heed before a cloud migration
- Facebook splits React library across Web and mobile
- US will not seek legislation against encryption
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Alibaba sets up second data center in the US in $1B cloud expansion
- New California law requires warrants for access to private communications
- Many vulnerabilities in older Huawei 3G routers won't get patched
- New AWS tools give developers high-powered instances, better container support and more
- Qualcomm enters server CPU market with 24-core ARM chip
- Quick iPhone 6S case review: Ballistic Tungsten Tough
- AWS re:Invent 2015: Amazon aims to make AWS a better home for IoT devices
- Dell's next 'AFTE' software robot will offer cognitive intelligence
- Adidas to 3D print custom insoles in sneakers
- AT&T kicks off Wi-Fi calling years after T-Mobile
- AWS re:Invent 2015: AWS Mobile Hub streamlines app dev