Carrier IQ - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sprint, the biggest user of Carrier IQ's software, said Friday it has disabled use of the tool in response to customer concerns.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 17 December, 2011 08:37
Documents filed in response to a U.S. lawmaker's request show that Sprint is by far the biggest user of Carrier IQ's software, with more than 26 million handsets featuring the controversial mobile tracking tool.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 16 December, 2011 23:32
Carrier IQ last night released a document describing its technology in what appears to be a belated attempt to quell continuing concerns over its controversial tracking software.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 14 December, 2011 07:11
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
"The F5 firewall came up aces, maxing out network capacity while also offering sophisticated filtering and attack protection capabilities" slide. Read this network World performance test
- Google's next frontier: What it means to be healthy
- Stanford researchers show off blueprint for self-healing lithium battery
- Yosemite's traffic share triples after public beta debuts
- Hortonworks, Pivotal team to better manage Hadoop
- Defending Facebook, OkCupid says it also runs user-behavior tests
- Is "Bring Your Own Identity" a security risk or advantage?
- Rimini Street keeps growing despite specter of Oracle lawsuit
- Chinese regulators target Microsoft for office visits
- Consumer Office 365 tops a half-billion dollars in annual revenue run-rate
- Is the Samsung Z smartphone just delayed -- or doomed?
- Attackers install DDoS bots on Amazon cloud, exploiting Elasticsearch weakness
- Chinese users tire of older social networking sites
- Workarounds to purge search bar from Firefox's new tab page are available
- Layoffs cool Microsoft employees' opinion of CEO Satya Nadella
- Queensland Ambulance Service invites offers for iOS report form