Carrier IQ - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sprint, the biggest user of Carrier IQ's software, said Friday it has disabled use of the tool in response to customer concerns.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 17 December, 2011 08:37
Documents filed in response to a U.S. lawmaker's request show that Sprint is by far the biggest user of Carrier IQ's software, with more than 26 million handsets featuring the controversial mobile tracking tool.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 16 December, 2011 23:32
Carrier IQ last night released a document describing its technology in what appears to be a belated attempt to quell continuing concerns over its controversial tracking software.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 14 December, 2011 07:11
Benefits based on Forrester Consulting Study “The Total Economic Impact of Converging SAP Landscapes on Vblock™ Systems”
This IDC Vendor Spotlight examines how enterprises and service providers can tap on next-generation application delivery solutions to increase the availability of applications to end users.
- Microsoft to continue using Nokia brand on entry-level phones
- Usage alert compliance a priority as TCP code enforcement heads into year three
- Symantec donates $260k towards cyberbullying prevention
- Court delays NBN Co, Pipe Networks battle
- Adobe begins encrypting user data collected from Digital Editions app
- Apple: A pox on your house!
- In brief: Beanhunter acquires CoffeeJobs.com for undisclosed sum
- Amazon builds sales, but losses pile up
- In Pictures: Camels, Sleds, and Fishing Boats - 7 Wacky Google Street View Vehicles
- Apple Pay's next move could be phone-to-phone payments
- Oracle says state wanted to take 'unacceptable risk' with health care website transition
- Microsoft Q1 sales jump, but Nokia drags down earnings
- Canonical celebrates Cloud freedoms with new Ubuntu
- Apple and sapphire supplier strike deal to end partnership
- Collection of new cord cutting techs make it easier to snip that CATV tether