Carrier IQ - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sprint, the biggest user of Carrier IQ's software, said Friday it has disabled use of the tool in response to customer concerns.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 17 December, 2011 08:37
Documents filed in response to a U.S. lawmaker's request show that Sprint is by far the biggest user of Carrier IQ's software, with more than 26 million handsets featuring the controversial mobile tracking tool.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 16 December, 2011 23:32
Carrier IQ last night released a document describing its technology in what appears to be a belated attempt to quell continuing concerns over its controversial tracking software.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 14 December, 2011 07:11
The fact that digitalisation exists doesn’t mean it’s available and actionable. This paper explains why true integration is not possible with merely adequate technology. • Digitalisation improves user experience, availability and performance, processing power and decision-making • You owe it to yourself and your organization to go beyond “good enough” • Using a proven platform will mean improved business agility with the ability to establish new partnerships
- Larry Ellison learns to love "the cloud"
- In Pictures: America’s richest techies
- A year later, Ellison apologizes for standing up his customers
- Nextdoor, an app for connecting with neighborhoods, puts on its police cap
- How one user (successfully) managed the Amazon cloud reboot
- Here's what's in Asus' $2,699 Zenbook NX500 laptop
- Ex-NSA director Alexander calls for new cybersecurity model
- Eric Holder says 'worrisome' tech companies are eyeing encryption
- Microsoft unveils 'spiritual successor' to Windows 7 by going to 10
- What you need to know about social-network upstart Ello
- Mercedes-Benz shows off self-driving 18-wheeler
- IPsoft seeks to grow the 'brains' of virtual assistants
- Microsoft skips a number, says 'Windows 10' will be a big break from the past
- Q&A: Meet Microsoft's new Azure CTO, Mark Russinovich
- China's 3D printing market to quadruple