Chevrolet - News, Features, and Slideshows
AT&T and Audi announced pricing for its previously revealed plan to offer 4G LTE broadband in vehicles this year. GM also plans to begin offering broadband in its vehicles later this year.
By Lucas Mearian | 11 March, 2014 16:35
Chevrolet will offer owners of its new 2015 Corvette Stingray a high-tech system that's something of a cross between a dash-cam and a flight data recorder.
By Martyn Williams | 06 January, 2014 02:05
UXC Connect’s Jesmond Psaila says that DevOps can do for IT operations what Agile did for software development. This paper demonstrates how, by combining both approaches, you can significantly improve operational efficiency and time-to-market. • Marketing and development teams want to constantly change or increase functionality, while IT operations teams want to keep the environment as stable as possible • Agile software development and virtualisation have not solved the time-to-value problem faced by marketing and IT operations teams • Recent movements in DevOps aim to address and redefine a more agile service management platform, while new tools have vastly improved functionality to configure and automate common processes
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTSenior Media TraderNSW
- FTDigital Media PlannerNSW
- FTCampaign Managers| RTB / Programmatic | Expression of InterestNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
Smart companies use DevOps to speed the rollout and quality of new apps and services to market. See the findings from a survey of 1300 global IT leaders in this snack-sized infographic including the real benefits a good DevOps strategy can bring to your business.
- Brisbane laundry launches Web-connected washing machines
- AFP apologises for privacy breach
- NBN Co aims to serve 1 million premises by next July
- Section 313: iiNet, industry orgs seek limits on website blocking
- ANZ Banking Group improves incident response with comms tool
- IBM Watson now answers your questions before you ask
- Are Uber's aggressive recruitment tactics legal?
- Fibre, Internet segments drive Vocus Communications revenue
- Senate extends telecommunications interception inquiry
- PC market in 2014 a bit less dire than previously thought
- Cotap, a WhatsApp for the enterprise, links with cloud storage providers
- Apple loses bid for sales ban in Samsung patent case
- Broadcom wants to let 1,000 IoT devices bloom with $19.99 development kit
- Microsoft reissues patch that crippled Windows PCs
- Retailers warned to act now to protect against Backoff malware