Chevrolet - News, Features, and Slideshows
GM <a href="http://media.gm.com/media/us/en/gm/news.detail.html/content/Pages/news/us/en/2015/mar/0320-teen-drivers.html">has announced</a> that it will be offering a way for parents to track their teens' driving behavior in order to help cut down on accidents.
By Lucas Mearian | 03 July, 2015 03:54
General Motors will begin offering both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto in most of its 2016 vehicles, allowing customers to mirror their smartphones and their apps to their infotainment systems.
By Lucas Mearian | 28 May, 2015 07:03
AT&T and Audi announced pricing for its previously revealed plan to offer 4G LTE broadband in vehicles this year. GM also plans to begin offering broadband in its vehicles later this year.
By Lucas Mearian | 11 March, 2014 16:35
Chevrolet will offer owners of its new 2015 Corvette Stingray a high-tech system that's something of a cross between a dash-cam and a flight data recorder.
By Martyn Williams | 06 January, 2014 02:05
Unstructured data formats are much harder to search and analyse than databases or simple text. In this context, ‘big data’ is a challenge, not an advantage. This whitepaper looks at how you can apply a data-centric approach across diverse business areas and shows how, having cracked open the content of unstructured data, your organisation can develop processes and competencies that will reduce costs, improve efficiency and deliver new sources of business value.
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTMid level IT consultant | Systems Integration & Managed ServicesNSW
Cloud, identity management and enterprise mobility technologies can provide significant benefits for business efficiency and promote a collaborative workforce. However, it can often result in conflicts of interests between business heads and IT leaders, both who have different concerns and expectations on how to implement these solutions to benefit the company. <p> This whitepaper looks at how a collaborative approach can benefit both IT and business stakeholders, resulting in increased business flexibility and security. Included in this whitepaper are also 5 step by step considerations for both business and IT leaders to reap the benefits of these platforms by adopting synergistic strategies.
- 3 Takeaways from Amazon’s re:Invent cloud conference
- AWS re:Invent and VMworld: A tale of two conferences
- LogMeIn buying password manager LastPass
- Wi-Fi Alliance reaches for peace over unlicensed LTE
- 7 warnings to heed before a cloud migration
- Facebook splits React library across Web and mobile
- US will not seek legislation against encryption
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Alibaba sets up second data center in the US in $1B cloud expansion
- New California law requires warrants for access to private communications
- Many vulnerabilities in older Huawei 3G routers won't get patched
- New AWS tools give developers high-powered instances, better container support and more
- Qualcomm enters server CPU market with 24-core ARM chip
- Quick iPhone 6S case review: Ballistic Tungsten Tough
- AWS re:Invent 2015: Amazon aims to make AWS a better home for IoT devices