cloud computing - News, Features, and Slideshows
Cloud computing can help empower people with disabilities by offering increased independence and opportunities to participate in the workforce, according to a new report.
By Rohan Pearce | 22 August, 2014 08:00
Jumping into the growing NoSQL market, Microsoft has debuted a simple data store through the Azure cloud hosting service.
By Joab Jackson | 22 August, 2014 06:29
Most people start thinking about retirement when they turn 70, if they haven't already called it a career. Not Oracle CEO Larry Ellison, who has just passed that milestone.
By Chris Kanaracus | 22 August, 2014 04:54
It's not surprising that former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer abruptly gave up his board seat some six months after leaving the top job, and the move should help cement the regime and strategy of his successor Satya Nadella, according to several industry observers.
By Chris Kanaracus | 20 August, 2014 07:01
IBM is about to cut the ribbon officially opening two new state-of-the-art datacentres intended to provide disaster recovery and resiliency services, one in the Raleigh, N.C. area and other in Mumbai, India.
By Ellen Messmer | 13 August, 2014 02:01
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTDigital Media PlannerNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTCampaign Managers| RTB / Programmatic | Expression of InterestNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
Beyond the basics of email and calendar to LOB advantages: Mobile Apps
- Report: Amazon building ad system to compete with Google's
- Airbnb to reveal 124 New York hosts to attorney general
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- Trade-in volume signals 'tremendous' sales for iPhone 6
- HP loses its leader on NFV, a key carrier network trend
- iPhone 6 rumor rollup for the week ending Aug. 22
- Google acquires Gecko Design for next-generation products
- Oregon sues Oracle over troubled health insurance website
- Cyborg moths could act like living drones in search and rescue
- SAP takes steps to simplify pricing and licensing
- Inexpensive Windows PCs hitting the market with help from Microsoft
- Study disputes predictions of coming spectrum crunch
- IBM turns to local rival for help as China gets tougher for foreign firms
- Security spending gets boost from mobile, social and cloud, says Gartner
- Microsoft engineer: 'Definitely problems' with test process after crippling Windows patch