CloudFlare - News, Features, and Slideshows
CloudFlare in pictures
CloudFlare said it has engineered a novel way to handle sensitive encryption keys that allows organizations such as financial institutions to still use its caching service to fend off cyberattacks.
By Jeremy Kirk | 19 September, 2014 11:28
In its quarterly report on global malware distribution and threats, security firm Solutionary Tuesday said that 56% of the malware it captured via sensors and other means was hosted in the U.S.-- a 12% increase from six months ago -- and about half of the malware overall appeared to originate at 10 Internet service and hosting providers.
By Ellen Messmer | 16 July, 2014 05:52
CloudFlare has acquired CryptoSeal, a provider of VPN (virtual-private-network) services for businesses, in a deal it says will extend its security services to Web users.
By Jeremy Kirk | 19 June, 2014 10:08
A project launched by CloudFlare, a provider of website performance and security services, allows organizations engaged in news gathering, civil society and political or artistic speech to use the company's distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) protection technology for free.
By Lucian Constantin | 14 June, 2014 00:23
BIG-IQ Security makes it easy to manage the entire firewall policy life cycle. Read about the key benefits and download the policy auditing and security compliance report today
Communications service providers (CSPs) are struggling with an explosion of data traffic resulting from increased mobile usage, streaming video, resource-intensive over-thetop (OTT) applications, and smart device proliferation. At the same time, CSPs must deploy new network technologies and services to stay competitive and satisfy customers.
- ASIC opens up (some) data
- Australian startup snapshot: Bugwolf
- Nvidia pumps more horsepower into flagship graphics chips
- Apple reports bump in data requests from Australian police
- Victorian government bears brunt of privacy complaints: report
- Telcos, ACCAN support text messages to Triple Zero
- CloudFlare can provide its caching service without your SSL keys
- iPhone 6 fans brave Dengue mosquitoes in Tokyo
- AUSTRAC upgrades data capture systems to track terrorism financing
- Queensland speed cameras to get digital upgrade
- Larry Ellison's best zingers: a look back
- Samsung drops Knox prices and introduces Knox user portal
- Mysterious entity acquires TwitPic, saving it from death
- Report: Bad communication among defense agencies makes China hacks more dangerous
- Alibaba's IPO could be 'open sesame' for global expansion