CloudFlare - News, Features, and Slideshows
CloudFlare in pictures
Microsoft today updated its free Windows Defender and Security Essentials antivirus programs with a signature that sniffs out and deletes the rogue certificate linked to Superfish Visual Discovery, the "crapware" that blew up in Lenovo's face this week.
By Gregg Keizer | 21 February, 2015 05:29
A sophisticated distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) blocked Dutch government and privately run commercial sites from the public for more than 10 hours Tuesday.
By Loek Essers | 12 February, 2015 03:47
The simplest explanation for North Korea's suddenly dropping off the Internet was a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack that overwhelmed the isolated nation's tenuous connection to the rest of the world, experts said Monday.
By Gregg Keizer | 23 December, 2014 22:50
Google researchers have found a severe flaw in an obsolete but still used encryption software, which could be exploited to steal sensitive data.
By Jeremy Kirk | 15 October, 2014 15:07
More and more websites are looking to enable SSL encryption to protect their visitors from eavesdroppers and hackers. Now web infrastructure company CloudFlare will make it a bit easier by adding that feature to the free version of its hosting service.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 30 September, 2014 00:34
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
Security professionals need to know how to plug the security gap from Layers 3 to 7, and protect against multi-layer attacks, with a full proxy security architecture.
- Google's Project Loon close to launching thosands of balloons
- Shape-shifting robot reveals secrets of Fukushima reactor
- FCC faces seventh net neutrality lawsuit
- Next on the Office expansion list: Windows 10 phone apps
- Why investors are so excited about Slack
- First Apple Watch health IT apps bring important messages to the wrist
- Insurance company now offers discounts -- if you let it track your Fitbit
- Apple's 12-inch MacBook can use third-party USB Type-C cables
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Microsoft shows impressively accurate hand-tracking system for VR
- Docker update speeds and organizes container deployments
- Facebook tries to keep it real by killing more 'fake' likes
- Feds lay down social media rules; enterprises should, too
- Should computers determine how our kids learn to talk? Maybe not
- Keep Windows 10 preview up to date -- or face a dead PC