CloudFlare - News, Features, and Slideshows
CloudFlare in pictures
DDoS protection and Internet performance firm CloudFlare has rolled out its content delivery network (CDN) to NEXTDC’s Melbourne data centre M1.
By Hamish Barwick | 29 April, 2015 13:44
Microsoft today updated its free Windows Defender and Security Essentials antivirus programs with a signature that sniffs out and deletes the rogue certificate linked to Superfish Visual Discovery, the "crapware" that blew up in Lenovo's face this week.
By Gregg Keizer | 21 February, 2015 05:29
A sophisticated distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) blocked Dutch government and privately run commercial sites from the public for more than 10 hours Tuesday.
By Loek Essers | 12 February, 2015 03:47
The simplest explanation for North Korea's suddenly dropping off the Internet was a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack that overwhelmed the isolated nation's tenuous connection to the rest of the world, experts said Monday.
By Gregg Keizer | 23 December, 2014 22:50
Google researchers have found a severe flaw in an obsolete but still used encryption software, which could be exploited to steal sensitive data.
By Jeremy Kirk | 15 October, 2014 15:07
This report showcases the results from a Computerworld survey across IT managers and CIOs on their organisation’s use and intentions around data backup and recovery processes. Find out: how IT leaders are changing the way they protect their organisation’s valuable information, the most popular uses and intentions around data backup practices and how organisations are dealing with exponential data growth.
Security professionals need to know how to plug the security gap from Layers 3 to 7, and protect against multi-layer attacks, with a full proxy security architecture.
- Uber throws in the towel in battle with French taxi drivers
- As Windows 7 breaks the 1B-device mark, Microsoft's challenge will be to force it back to zero
- Android phone vendors should improve update policies, consumer organization says
- Five smartphones to look forward to
- Ad fraud Trojan updates Flash Player so that other malware can't get in
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, July 3
- Cisco leaves key to all its Unified CDM systems under doormat
- IT firms' cloud appetite strong as gear sales surge 25 percent
- Samsung faces lawsuit in China over bloatware on phones
- Reddit sections go dark after exit of staffer
- Android ransomware on the rise in Australia
- Microsoft buries hatchet with Kyocera, ending litigation
- Plex hacker demands Bitcoin ransom for return of data
- Hands-on: Windows 10's latest build feels close to finished
- In Pictures: 7 things we hate about Twitter