CloudFlare - News, Features, and Slideshows
CloudFlare in pictures
DDoS protection and Internet performance firm CloudFlare has rolled out its content delivery network (CDN) to NEXTDC’s Melbourne data centre M1.
By Hamish Barwick | 29 April, 2015 13:44
Microsoft today updated its free Windows Defender and Security Essentials antivirus programs with a signature that sniffs out and deletes the rogue certificate linked to Superfish Visual Discovery, the "crapware" that blew up in Lenovo's face this week.
By Gregg Keizer | 21 February, 2015 05:29
A sophisticated distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) blocked Dutch government and privately run commercial sites from the public for more than 10 hours Tuesday.
By Loek Essers | 12 February, 2015 03:47
The simplest explanation for North Korea's suddenly dropping off the Internet was a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack that overwhelmed the isolated nation's tenuous connection to the rest of the world, experts said Monday.
By Gregg Keizer | 23 December, 2014 22:50
Google researchers have found a severe flaw in an obsolete but still used encryption software, which could be exploited to steal sensitive data.
By Jeremy Kirk | 15 October, 2014 15:07
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
Identity and Access Governance is often used in reaction to demands from auditors. However, thinking of governance as only a means to pass audit is short-sighted. Failure to proactively manage user access to sensitive resources puts you at risk for sabotage, fraud, data breaches and financial penalties. In this whitepaper you'll learn: if your governance program is proactive or reactive, what to look for when searching for a solution to help you reduce risk.
- Samsung event in August portends new smartphone launch
- Amazon takes on MySQL with Aurora
- Over 10 million Web surfers possibly exposed to malvertising
- Car and pedestrian collision? There'll soon be an app for that
- Windows 10 adds full support for Canadian French, Mexican Spanish
- To see benefits, heath wearables must keep people engaged
- Someday your phone may stop an oncoming car
- NSA will lose access to 'historical' phone surveillence data Nov. 29
- Microsoft fixes crash-bug in Windows 10 just days before launch
- In Pictures: The weirdest, wackiest and coolest sci/tech stories of 2015 (so far!)
- In Pictures: How much do CIOs really make?
- Facebook opens Internet.org to more mobile operators
- Microsoft updates some Surface tablets ahead of Windows 10's launch
- Google to decouple Google+ from some of its sites
- Why I ditched my Fitbit and what this means for analytics