cnn - News, Features, and Slideshows
Russia, a critical partner in the operation of the International Space Station, is threatening to stop its work on the station by 2020.
By Sharon Gaudin | 15 May, 2014 08:15
As the hunt for missing Malaysian flight 370 narrows, searchers are preparing to use the Bluefin 21, a 16-foot-long autonomous robot, to look for wreckage beneath the ocean's surface.
By Sharon Gaudin | 10 April, 2014 00:40
Aviation experts have cited multiple possible reasons for the problems in the multi-country effort to locate the Malaysia Airlines jetliner that dropped off the grid over the South China Sea four days ago.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 11 March, 2014 22:02
Just a month after a top Google executive said Glass wouldn't be officially released for another year, sources say the computerized eyeglasses actually should ship by the end of this year.
By Sharon Gaudin | 21 May, 2013 10:15
If there's one thing there's an inexhaustible supply of it's negligence. The Big N appears everywhere and it's indefatigable. As soon as you let your guard down for a second, it jumps up, slaps you upside the head, and runs around causing chaos.
By Mark Gibbs | 07 December, 2012 17:03
"The F5 firewall came up aces, maxing out network capacity while also offering sophisticated filtering and attack protection capabilities" slide. Read this network World performance test
- Some SAP users remain unhappy with pricier Enterprise Support
- Twitter reports a rise in government data requests
- Report: CIA improperly accessed Senate computers
- HP gives OpenVMS new life
- French carrier Iliad offers to buy T-Mobile US
- CISOs still struggle for respect from peers
- PHP gets a formal specification, at last
- University researchers develop glasses-free display
- Qi wireless charging spec gets more flexibility with distance extension
- SAP ties up with Apigee for API management
- Oracle buys TOA Technologies in strike against Salesforce.com
- Tor hints at possible U.S. government involvement in recent attack
- 25G driving Ethernet switch market to $25B
- Great privacy essay: Fourth Amendment Doctrine in the Era of Total Surveillance
- IBM buys access control and identity management firm CrossIdeas