cnn - News, Features, and Slideshows
The impact of Google's decision to remove the root certificates issued by a Chinese certificate authority could hamper millions of Chrome users, particularly those in China.
By Gregg Keizer | 03 April, 2015 07:35
Not surprisingly, Apple yesterday fought a move by several news organizations to make public a two-hour video deposition recorded by former co-founder Steve Jobs in 2011.
By Gregg Keizer | 11 December, 2014 00:49
A trio of news organizations yesterday petitioned a federal judge to order Apple to release a two-hour video deposition given by the company's co-founder Steve Jobs just months before his death.
By Gregg Keizer | 10 December, 2014 08:50
Russia, a critical partner in the operation of the International Space Station, is threatening to stop its work on the station by 2020.
By Sharon Gaudin | 15 May, 2014 08:15
Just a month after a top Google executive said Glass wouldn't be officially released for another year, sources say the computerized eyeglasses actually should ship by the end of this year.
By Sharon Gaudin | 21 May, 2013 10:15
If there's one thing there's an inexhaustible supply of it's negligence. The Big N appears everywhere and it's indefatigable. As soon as you let your guard down for a second, it jumps up, slaps you upside the head, and runs around causing chaos.
By Mark Gibbs | 07 December, 2012 17:03
This report showcases the results from a Computerworld survey across IT managers and CIOs on their organisation’s use and intentions around data backup and recovery processes. Find out: how IT leaders are changing the way they protect their organisation’s valuable information, the most popular uses and intentions around data backup practices and how organisations are dealing with exponential data growth.
This whitepaper looks at how huge energy consumption, enormous economic and internet usage growth, coupled with steadily rising energy costs are changing the way data centre operators and customers operate in APAC. Find out: how the rising cost of energy prices are being exposed as a leading driver for more efficient data centres, the risks of the growing gap in two-speed markets and what the future holds for data centre growth in the region.
- Uber throws in the towel in battle with French taxi drivers
- As Windows 7 breaks the 1B-device mark, Microsoft's challenge will be to force it back to zero
- Android phone vendors should improve update policies, consumer organization says
- Five smartphones to look forward to
- Ad fraud Trojan updates Flash Player so that other malware can't get in
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, July 3
- Cisco leaves key to all its Unified CDM systems under doormat
- IT firms' cloud appetite strong as gear sales surge 25 percent
- Samsung faces lawsuit in China over bloatware on phones
- Reddit sections go dark after exit of staffer
- Android ransomware on the rise in Australia
- Microsoft buries hatchet with Kyocera, ending litigation
- Plex hacker demands Bitcoin ransom for return of data
- Hands-on: Windows 10's latest build feels close to finished
- In Pictures: 7 things we hate about Twitter