collaboration - News, Features, and Slideshows
collaboration in pictures
Acano will help scale, hybrid delivery and interoperability, company says
By Jim Duffy | 20 November, 2015 17:38
As Slack's team communication software continues to gain fans, on Thursday it announced a new integration that could be key for the chronically time-challenged: Google Calendar.
By Katherine Noyes | 24 July, 2015 05:29
A wearable device called the Sociometric Badge can be used to track people's social activity at work, with an eye to helping companies boost collaboration and communication.
By Katherine Noyes | 20 November, 2015 16:20
When it comes to videoconferencing, Daniel Post Senning would like to remind you the game is yours to win -- or lose. "Your ability to handle and manage [videoconferencing] tools says something about your professional brand and who you are," says Senning, author of <a href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BNPI7FQ/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00BNPI7FQ&linkCode=as2&tag=emilypostcom-20">Emily Post's Manners in a Digital World, Living Well Online</a> and spokesperson with The Emily Post Institute. And that includes not just your technical savvy, but your social skills as well, Senning says.
By Mary K. Pratt | 03 June, 2015 20:36
The recent Demo Traction event showcased a host of young companies that are gaining market momentum. Each gave their pitch and then answered to a panel of judges. If it is important for you to stay on the up and up with emerging technologies, this is must watch stuff.
By John Dix | 08 May, 2015 06:16
It was all the way back in the Spring of 2011 that Google released <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebRTC">WebRTC</a>, its nascent real-time, browser-based, HTML5-powered, no-plugin-required video chat project to the public. In the three and a half years since, the Internet Engineering Task Force and the W3C have been working together to try to formalize the standard, prepare the stable 1.0 release, and get it ready for prime time.
By Matt Weinberger | 22 November, 2014 01:07
Whitepapers about collaboration
With fraud costing the property and casualty industry $30 billion each year in the US alone, reducing fraud opportunities will contribute to a company's bottom line immediately and reduce risk exposure. Find out in this case study how a company is able to have real time access to 60 plus years of adjuster claim notes data and how they were able to enhance their warehouse environment.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCSenior Identity ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCSharePoint Web DeveloperACT
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- FTApplications Architect/ Pre-sales (Microsoft Applications)WA
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCOracle Test LeadNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
Organisations are struggling with a torrent of data thanks to cloud computing, mobility and the Internet of Things. And conventional backup and recovery methods are failing. This white paper outlines the benefits of a modern approach to disaster recovery.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- GitHub apologizes for ignoring community concerns
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- Intel SSDs may get speed, capacity boost with new Micron chips
- Five sue Apple over Error 53 and bricked iPhones
- AT&T to run field trials of 5G wireless in Austin this year
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too