- Tutorial: How to fix app store errors in Windows 8
- How to fix the two-factor authentication log-in error in Gmail on Android
- 10 open source e-learning projects to watch
- How to fight back against CryptoLocker
The Securities and Exchange Commission plans to review the cyber defenses of 50 Wall Street broker-dealers and investment advisers to determine whether they are prepared for potential cyber threats.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 22 April, 2014 06:06
A federal court in New Jersey this week affirmed the Federal Trade Commission's contention that it can sue companies on charges related to data breaches, a major victory for the agency.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 11 April, 2014 03:35
Civil liberties and privacy groups have long criticized the U.S. National Security Agency, but those critics became louder last summer after details of the agency's data collection activities were disclosed in classified documents leaked by Edward Snowden.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 02 April, 2014 06:46
Companies that suffer major data breaches almost always portray themselves as victims of cutting edge attack techniques and tools. The reality, though, is often much more mundane.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 14 March, 2014 10:27
Retailers and banks must move quickly to figure out who should be responsible for better securing the payments system network or risk having Congress decide for them.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 23 January, 2014 16:05
Target's acknowledgement Friday that personal data of 70 million people, not 40 million as previously thought, may have been exposed to hackers in a recent data breach raises new questions about the incident and how it could affect victims.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 10 January, 2014 17:13
Adobe on Thursday admitted that hackers broke into its network and stole personal information, including an estimated 2.9 million credit cards, illustrating the lucrative target that software-by-subscription providers have become to cyber criminals.
By Gregg Keizer | 07 October, 2013 11:03
Learn how every business can improve efficiency, compete better, and deliver compelling user experiences with flash. You'll also gain access to Gartner's 2013 Cool Vendor Report Download our ebook and learn how you can: - Improve efficiency - Compete better - Deliver compelling user experiences
- FTContent StrategistNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Content Manager/Senior Content Manager - CRM/Loyalty FocusNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
Finding a needle in a hay stack is hard, but the task pales in comparison to finding a specific needle in a pile of needles. Selecting the ideal Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution can feel just as daunting. ERP represents a serious investment for any organisation and is vital to future success. This report explores the strategies organisations are employing to find the right ERP fit that will give them the tools they need to thrive.
- 'Francophoned' cybertheft operation reportedly back in action
- Verizon boosts revenue, income on mobile and broadband growth
- Heartbleed prompts joint vendor effort to boost OpenSSL, security
- Salesforce.com takes a cue from Amazon's Mayday with 'SOS' for service
- Geopolitics aside, Huawei still selling to carriers in the US
- Nokia won't hand India smartphone factory over to Microsoft
- Consumers are still meh about 3D printers
- Average peak broadband connection speeds hit 35.2 Mbps: Report
- Audit uncovers Medicare data snafus
- We Heart It turns off Twitter sharing following spam
- In pictures: NextDC rolls out hardware dispensing vending machines
- Qualcomm could face SEC probe over Chinese bribery allegations
- Automated call scam targets Qantas customers
- Megaupload seeks return of millions in frozen Hong Kong assets
- Securing the Internet of Things in a connected world