Cyrix - News, Features, and Slideshows
Experts have one question about Nvidia's public admission last week that it may offer its own PC processor: What took you so long?
By Eric Lai | 12 March, 2009 09:08
The Application Usage and Threat Report (June 2014) provides a global view into enterprise application usage and the associated cyber threat landscape. Accomplished by summarizing network traffic assessments conducted across more than 5,500 organizations worldwide between March 2013 and March 2014. This version of the report will analyse the relationship between threats and their application vectors. The most surprising data points being both the diversity of applications displaying threat activity and the high concentration of activity surrounding only a few key techniques.
- DEA cameras tracking hundreds of millions of car journeys across the US
- Telstra no better off under HFC transition plan, government says
- Oracle and Samsung said to be teaming up for mobile cloud delivery
- Microsoft results buoyed by cloud products, but profit drops
- In Pictures: 5 things we love, hate about the ASUS X205 notebook
- Get ready for the 24-hour laptop: Battery life hits new highs
- Facebook testing spartan Android 'Lite' service
- States threaten lawsuit against Obama's municipal broadband plan
- Simple Google search outed alleged Silk Road founder
- US startup finds malware intrusions by keeping an eye on processor radio frequencies
- Apple readies another crack at ending Yosemite's Wi-Fi ills
- Gartner foresees 250m connected vehicles on the road by 2020
- Facebook blocks content in Turkey deemed insulting to the Prophet Muhammad
- What is home automation and how do I get started?
- FTC: IRS imposter complaints up more than 2,300% in 2014