data warehouse - News, Features, and Slideshows
BT Financial Group has tapped business intelligence (BI) software from QlikView to provide insights on how to grow and retain customers for its financial advice business.
By Adam Bender | 17 May, 2013 12:08
The single biggest news coming from Amazon Web Service's first user conference recently was the launch of the company's newest service, Redshift, a Cloud-based data warehouse tool. And it prompts the question: Is the Cloud the right place for data warehousing?
By Brandon Butler | 10 December, 2012 21:05
"Big data" is the buzzword of the day, and learning to manage it and extract value from it is top of mind for executives across industries. A contributing factor to the surge in big data is a shift in prevailing corporate data management philosophies.
By Jesse Davis, director, research and development, Progress DataDirect | 07 December, 2012 16:09
Andy Jassy, head of Amazon.com’s cloud arm, Amazon Web Services, used his keynote at the inaugural AWS re:Invent developer conference in Las Vegas to unveil the latest addition to AWS’ cloud ecosystem: data-warehouse-as-a-service.
By Rohan Pearce | 29 November, 2012 06:11
Benefits based on Forrester Consulting Study “The Total Economic Impact of Converging SAP Landscapes on Vblock™ Systems”
- FTAccount Manager - DataNSW
- FTSEM Specialist - SEM AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Performance Manager - MediaNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | Programmatic / RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTClient Service Director - Search: SEO & PPCNSW
- FTData Product SpecialistNSW
- FTStrategic Account Manager - Google AnalyticsNSW
CUA, Australia’s largest customer-owned financial institution, provides banking products and services to over 400,000 customers across the country. An initiative to develop new ‘branch of the future’ retail locations made securing mobile data and applications a number one priority. Read this case study to learn how secure mobility helped them to increase collaboration, manageability and innovation.
- GlobalFoundries to take over IBM's semiconductor unit in $1.3 billion deal
- How to control trolls with Google+
- Apple's iCloud targeted in man-in-the-middle attack in China
- 3D-printed gun maker draws jail term in Japan
- iRobot CEO decries the slow advance of robotics
- Aussie university teams take to the ocean for robot challenge
- Enterprise must shake core to be innovative: Telstra
- NASA's Mars orbiters survive comet flyby and sneak once-in-a-lifetime peek
- China again blames US for disrupted cybersecurity talks
- Former AAPT CEO joins Nextgen Networks
- Is your Ethernet fast enough? Four new speeds are in the works
- Dropbox used for convincing phishing attack
- IBM 'major announcement' points to deal on chip manufacturing
- NBN: Is your suburb getting FTTN?
- In Pictures: ITworld cartoons 2014 - The year in geek humour, Part 1