digium - News, Features, and Slideshows
Melbourne-based kitchen and whitegoods distributor, Andi-Co, has deployed an Asterisk-based IP-PABX for a unified communications solution.
By Rodney Gedda | 17 May, 2010 09:54
The FBI has left users of Asterisk open source IP PBX products guessing whether the version they are using is vulnerable to a mysterious "new technique" that can be exploited by vishers - people who use VoIP to spoof caller ID numbers so victims will believe they are talking to legitimate businesses and give up valuable personal information.
By Tim Greene | 09 December, 2008 08:44
Criminals are taking advantage of a bug in the Asterisk Internet telephony system that lets them pump out thousands of scam phone calls in an hour, the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation warned Friday.
By Robert McMillan | 08 December, 2008 08:13
When Canadian food distributor George Weston Limited moved to Microsoft Office 365, it chose F5 Application Delivery Controllers to centrally manage user traffic to its Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) servers.
In July 2013, VCE commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by re-platforming SAP on VCE™ through factory-integrated systems called VblockTM Systems. The purpose of this study is to provide readers with a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact on their organization of implementing a VCE converged infrastructure solution for SAP.
- Think North Korea hacked Sony? Think about this
- Uber temporarily suspends service in Portland
- The 'grinch' isn't a Linux vulnerability, Red Hat says
- Hybrid cloud adoption set for a big boost in 2015
- Driver's license app on a smartphone raises privacy issues
- Worst security breaches of the year 2014: Sony tops the list
- Messaging app Line buys Microsoft's MixRadio music-streaming app
- Vulnerability in embedded Web server exposes millions of routers to hacking
- Amazon Web Services updates console to simplify management
- Uber driver in Boston area faces rape charges
- Sony hit with second employee lawsuit over hack
- Point-of-sale malware creators still in business with Spark, an Alina spinoff
- Microsoft nixes EU browser ballot screen
- U.S.-Cuba breakthrough is no slam dunk for Internet